The Mysterious Light House

Misty, Brock and Glissel said to Ash,"congratulations for getting all the stater pokemon of kanto."

Ash thanked them for their congratulations and they started walking towards Vermilion city after walking for sometime they are lost again.

"We're lost aren't we? " Misty asked, clearly irritated that they haven't arrived in the vermilion city yet.

"I'm sure roads are around here somewhere. " Brock replied

"I hope so." Glissle prayed

The gang walked out of the forest and arrived in a beach.

"What a beutiful beacxh." Ash commented as the sun began to set over the horizon. He was distracted from the view of the sunset when he noticed a very small krabby scuttle between his legs. He leaned down untill he was looking down at the kraby and pulled out his pokedesk.

[Krabby, the River crab pokemon. Living on sandy beach in burrows it digs, krabby can grow back its pincers if they break off in a battle. It's average height is about 15 inches]

 It's average height is about 15 inches]

(Kraaby 's picture)

Krabby merely snapped his claws then looked at Ash if asking for something. Not sure what the water wanted he took out his pokeball instinct, "Do you want be my pokemon krabby?"

It responded by saying"kra kra(If you win in a battle against me.)

Ash said,"ok lets battle."

Ash said, "Go pikachu and use a light thundershock on krabby."

Krabby used bubble on pikachu but he doged it swiftly and used a light thundershock on krabby which knocked it out. Ash then throws a pokeball at krabby and captured it. After capturing it he sent the pokeball to Professor Oak.

Pikachu pointed out at something in distance,"Pika!pikachu!(Everyone look ovef there! It's a light house!)"

The gang turned to where pikachu pointed.

"It's a lighthouse! That's good maybe we can rest up there and I can make us some food." Brock said

"I got go sleep in a nice, cozy bed! Let's go their already!" Glissle said

"Pika, pikachu( wow, she must be really excited to sleep in a bed)." pikachu commented.

"Well, there are limits of when Glissle wants to sleep in a real bed instead of a sleeping bag or tent." Ash stated

"That's true sometimes." Misty agreed. Although knowing Glissel only for a week she and Misty has understand each other better then anyone else.

____________________________________________________________________
By the time the group made it to the building it was already dark."Ash sighed in relif when they finally reached the doors