The Gym battle of Grass

Ash and his friends have finally arrived in celadon city, where Ash will get his next gym badge. They went to the pokemon center to get their pokemon checked and get some rest. After that, they went off to find the gym.

Ash looked around and said,"This is a nice city with impressive skyscrapers." suddenly he stoped and noticed a good fragrance. Others also caught the scent.

"The smell is good." Yellow said

Glissle replied,"Yes."

"Where is it coming from?" Ash asked. Although Ash knows where the scent is coming from and also not to mess up here.

Brock started to follow the scent.

"Wait Brock, where are you going?" Ash asked but quickly followed him with others.

They followed Brock only to find him facing window of a store like pervert. Ash and his friends sighed at Brocks nature and entered the store.

"It smells amazing." Yellow said and then three workers that were talking to each other, turned to them and smiled.

"Welcome." Ones of them greeted

"Hello." Ash greeted. Then he thought of giving Glissle a perfume for her birthday which will be tomorow.

"Would you like to try a perfume?" One of the worker asked

"Yes, I would like to buy a perfume for my Mother." Misty said

In that moment Ash quickly went to ther section of the beacuse he want to surprise Glissle tomorow.

Misty is looking at the shelves, seeing all different types and smells of perfume.

Then she sighed and said,"I didn't think that finding the right perfumr would so hard."

"Yeah, I never knew there are so many so many scents."Glissle said

At this moment Ash had came back after buying a perfume for Glissle.

"May I help you?"A voice said to Misty.

Misty and others turned round and saw a woman with a green eyes and a traditional kimono and hair behind her. Ash knew that this woman is none other than the celadon city gym leader, Erika.

"Actually yes. " Misty said,"You see I want to buy some perfume to gift it to my mother beacuse her birthday is coming soon, and she likes perfume. But I am clueless about perfume."

The woman smiled, "I will gladly help you. Now what does your mom like?"

"Water pokemon," Misty replied"She loves water pokemon a lot."

"Then you need a perfume with a mixed secnt of water and pokemon." She turned to the workers who were helping yellow find a perfume."please help this girl find a perfume of water and garden scent."

The ladies turned to Misty and helped her. They showed all sorts of perfume with water and pokemon scent. Misty smelled one by one, untill she finally found what she was looking for.

"This one." Misty said

"It smells good. " Ash commented

Misty bought the perfume and Erika wrapped it.

"Do you know wher the celadon city gym is?" Ash asked

"Yes, I do " Erika said and gave them the direction

"Thank you very much. " Misty said before they left the store but Ash had noticed Erika was blushing when he was talking to her.

____________________________________________________________________
Misty sent the perfume to her mother by post and then she and the others went to find the celadon gym. Celadon gym looked like a giant green house and the roof was in degine of the petals of a Gloom. When they were inside, they saw differnt flowers and trees everywhere.