Showdown at Dark city

Before reaching their destination, the gang met an old Person who played songs on his pokeflute, which woke up pikachu from his nap. They came to the next town, only to find out that there was no food in any of the stores and resturants. The reason for that was frought which meant no food, no water, and no river or stream anywhere.

The gang thought it was odd, so they went to find the source of the problem. So they followed the river and found the soyrce. A snorlax who was sleeping in front of a bunch of thorns that was blocking the stream water.

They knew that they needed to move snorlax. So they tried many ways but it didn't work. Ash rememberd that a pokeflute should be able to wake up snorlax and that the old person they ran into earlier had one. But then Team Rocket showed up and wanted to steal snorlax as well. But the gang was able to defat them before they could given go after the man.

One they found the old man, they asked him if he could wake up snorlax and he agreed . when they brought the old man to snorlax, he told the gang that the snorlax belonged to him, which Ash already knew, surprising the others. They told him that snorlax was blocking the town's water source.

The old man understand and used his pokeflute to wake up his sleeping pokemon. It soon wake up and streched its body. However the river was still blocked. Then Ash rememberd that Snorlax's favourite snack was throns. Snorlax wasted no time in eating up all of throns allowing water to flow through the river again thus saving the town. The gang was glad the town won't have any problems with these two around and left to countinue their journey.

____________________________________________________________________

In the world of Kanto, where dreams take flight,
A tale of rebirth in the morning's first light.
With a Pikachu by my side, our bond innate,
We're reliving our journey, it's the "Journey of Fate"

Pokémon, together we'll find our way,
In the anime world, where we're meant to play.
With Ash's spirit reborn, it's never too late,
To capture our dreams in this "Journey of Fate."

From Pallet Town's charms to the Viridian skies,
We'll aim for the stars, with wonder in our eyes.
As Team Rocket schemes and Gym Leaders await,
We'll rewrite the story, it's our "Journey of Fate."

Pokémon, together we'll find our way,
In the anime world, where we're meant to play.
With Ash's spirit reborn, it's never too late,
To capture our dreams in this "Journey of Fate."

A reincarnated soul, with a heart that's pure,
In the world of Pokémon, our spirits endure.
In Kanto's embrace, we'll appreciate,
The joy of reliving this "Journey of Fate."

In Lavender's mysteries and Celadon's grace,
Through battles and laughter, we'll find our place.
With Misty and Brock, by our side, we'll create,
A legend reborn in this "Journey of Fate."

Pokémon, together we'll find our way,
In the anime world, where we're meant to play.
With Ash's spirit reborn, it's never too late,
To capture our dreams in this "Journey of Fate."

As we chase after Mewtwo, through victories and weight,
Our adventures continue, it's a story so great.
In Kanto, reborn, our bond we celebrate,
Our anime legacy, this "Journey of Fate."
____________________________________________________________________

Right now the gang had just arrived at the entrance to a town called Dark city.

"So this is Dark city?" Glissle asked