The beauty of the beach

As the gang countinued to go  towards Ash's fourth gym battel  when they came across a lovely and beutiful, tropical beach.

"Wow, would you look at that." Glissle said pointing at the view

Ash noded in agreement.

"It's the beach!" Misty said happily

"Let's go." yellow said

____________________________________________________________________
When they arrived in the pokemon center Brock quickly changed into his swiming trunk, which quickly followed up my Misty changing into her bikini and the others also changed into their swiming drees. Ash wore a pair of blue swiming truks and Brock wore a black one. Glissle wore a blue bikini, Misty wore a pink bikini and yellow wore a red bikini.

Unknown to the girls, Ash was blusing very hard when he saw what the girls were wearing.

____________________________________________________________________

Ash decided to train his squirtel and Greeninja while he was at the beach. Glissle also decided to join him. They went to the shore near a big rock. Meanwhile the others were enjoying themshelves at the beach.

Nearly four hours later, the two water pokemon were done training and were very happy with their results. Ash decided to go to pokemon center quickly and heal them. Once they were healed, he decided to switch Greeninja for Golduck. Then he headed back towards the group.

"It fells really nice to relax?" Glissle said to Ash

Ash noded,"Yeah, It's been a long time I haven't come to beach and I happy to be here."He said

Suddenly Glissle tripped over a rock. Before she could fall, Ash quickly grabbed her waist and pulled her into his arms. Her head and hands were placed aginst Ash's chest as he wrapped his arms around his waist. Ash looked at Glissle as she looked at him. Suddenly Glissle kissed Ash and he Kissed back and they countinued the kiss for some seconds before separting form each other. Both of them were blusing heavily. They galnced at each other and looked away blusing heavily.

 They galnced at each other and looked away blusing heavily

(Ash's and Glissle's positon at the moment)

"Well, we should go." Glissle said clearing his throat,"We should meet up with the others."

Ash noded,"Right."

Then the two countinued on their way to the beach.

____________________________________________________________________
Ash and Glissle met up with Brock, yellow and Misty at The Beach House of Moe which was a resturant owned by a person named Moe. Ash remberd him and knew that he was in desprate need of help, even though Team Rocket was near them and wanted to cause trouble for them, but she still wanted to help Moe. They also met up with Ash's old friend and Gary's sister Daisy.