The unbetable A.J.

Ash suddenly said,"Misty your sister were really interesting. "

Misty noded at Ash's statement and they continued to go towards the next city.

Time skip to Next day

The perivious was really intersting as our heros continued to go towards vermilion city where Ash will get his next gym bade. Some trainers also challanged Ash on for a battel, Ash has defated 99 trainers alreday and he is on his 100th one now.

"Finish it with tackle,pikachu" Ash said

Pikachu quickly did it what he was told and the rattata was quickly defated by the attack. Ash quickly gave a encouraging smile as he saw the young oppenent handsake with him.

"You are really a good pokemon trainer." The young boy said, making Ash a little embarased.

"Ah, thanks you were a good opponent." Ash said with a smile

"I bet you can even defat A.J.!" The boy declared

Ash tilted his head curiosly to the said"A.J."He said curiosly

Ash knew who A.J. was and how in the anime he lost to him using butterfee, but since butterfree was in lab. He has someone else in mind to battel him.

"Yeah he lives over there." The boy turned to point behind him"A.J. trains savage pokemon. He has built his own gym!He has never lost a single match."The boy contienued

"His own gym? Savage pokemon? I think I do like to see this... gym" Ash frowned and turned to others and asked, "What do you think guys."

Brock surgged and said,"why not."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The gang arrived infornt of building with tall wood walls and the bold sign that reads "A.J.'s gym. Right next to it was a score board which read" 98 wins and 0 loses"

"What kind of guy keeps record of how many wins he has?" Ash asked

"Only the arrogrant ones, i guess." Brock said

"I have to agree with you there. " Ash said

"Inded" Misty added

"I don't like anyone who thinks of pokemon as "savage"" Ash said

"Are you my next victim?" A fith voice sounded,making four turn to a bulky kid with red shoes, black short and blue and red colred shirt a and weird green and red hair that reminded Ash of pidgeys. He was carrying a blue backpack over his shoulders.

 He was carrying a blue backpack over his shoulders

"Are you A.J.?" Ash asked

"Yeah that's me. " A.J. replied"Are you here to challange me?"

"Yes I am Ash."

A.J. grinned and said," Great, this will be my 99th win." He pointed at the sign that they have alredy seen "Follow me"

A.J led them to the battelfield.

"This will be an one-on -one match." A.J. said and realsed his pokemon"Go sandshrew!"

Ash said,"Go Lucario!"

"Sandshrew use rollout." A.J. said

"Lucario use protect and follow it up with Aura sphere."

Sandshrew used rollout on lucario but it protected itshelf and used Aura sphere on sandshrew which defats the pokemon.

"Great job lucario." Ash said

"I must Ash that was amazing. You are a amazing trainer. I can say by looking at your pokemon." A.J. said

"Thank you." Ash said"And sorry if you didn't get your 99th win"Ash said appolizingly

"Ah don't worry about it." A.J. brushed it off and said,"I'll just battel another trainer for it."

"That is true." Brock said

"Hey, can we see your other pokemon?" Misty asked

"Sure I don't mind." A.J. replied "Follow me"

A.J. than led the gang to the big tent.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the tent the group saw A.J.'s machines, which help his pokemon to train and they were shocked to see how tough it was. Ash also told A.J. some ways to improve his pokemons training and he also complemented A.J.'s pokemon food recipe and tells him many ways to improve it and than they all take a lunch break. A.J. was mesmarized By Brock's cooking. While they noticed a giant red ball.

"What is that? " Misty asked, slowly

"A giant rubber ball?" Brock observed, eyebrow arched

Ash already knew team rocket was inside of it.

"Pikachu use thunderbolt on the ball." Ash said

Pikachu used the thunderbolt making team rocket fly in the air.

"We are blasting off again." Team rocket said

"How do you know, they were there?" Brock asked

Ash said he just gussed it and Brock let him go for the time being and A.J. asked who are team rocket and Brock explained about team rocket to him and he decided to be careful of team rocket from now on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After getting rid of team rocket, the gang was standing outside bidding him farwell. A.J. decided to stay untill he gets his 100 wins. Ash wished to see him in Indigo leauge and A.J. said he will be there.

After walking for an hour Misty said,"He was an intersting guy."

Ash said,"You are right Misty."

As they are walking Brock suddenly said,"........

To be continued

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note-Hope you like the chapter. The next chapter will be realsed soon.