The psycic showdown & New pokemons

After catching the pink Butterfree, Ash and his friends arrived in a new town called lavender town, where he became a spirit for some time roamed in the lavendar haunted tower but ultimately catched the Gastly, haunter and Gengar of lavander tower.

____________________________________________________________________
After the horryfying incident of the lavendar tower was over, the gang was now back on track travelling towards the saffron city for Ash's fourth gym badge.

Right now, they were walking thourgh a foresr full of mist.

"I hope we ind the saffron city soon." Misty wished

"Hey Ash, what pokemon are you going to use." Glissle asked

"Well, since the gym leader of saffron city, sabrina, uses psychic type, I've thinking about it. I decided to go with Gengar.  After psycic type are weak against ghost."

"That's a great idea." Yellow said

Just then they heard laughter coming from some bushes. The laughter came from a little girl, about eight years old, and wearing a white dress, with a blue dress, with a white hat and was carrying a ball.

"Hey little girl," Ash asked the girl, "Do you know if we are near the saffron city?"

(The little girl's photo)

The little girl laughed again and ran away.

The group followed the path that the girl took, and it led them to a cliff but they can see saffron city ahead of them, It was a city with many lights.

"Wow it's beutiful." Yellpw said seeing the beauty of saffron city.

"I guess the little girl was a sign of luck." Brock said

"I guess." Ash said

But than he rememberd that Team Rocket is waiting for them at the entrance of the saffron city. As the others walked ahead of her, he realsed Gastly and asked him,"If he could check and see if Team Rocket is at the entrance?"

"(No problem)" Gastly said and dissapeards in shadows.

____________________________________________________________________
The gang soon arrived at the entrance to Saffron city, Ash noticed no one was around.

"Hey, where is everyone?" Misty asked

"The place is too quite, don't you think?" Brock asked

"Inded." Glissle said

"Well let's go to the pokemon center. We'll heal our pokemon there and than go to the gym." Ash suggested

"Good idea." Yellow said

So the gang headed to the pokemon center unnoticed to everyone Gastly appeared behind Brock and got into his pokeball.

Later, Ash healed his pokemon and the vang started walking towards the Gym.
____________________________________________________________________
The gang walked over to the saffron gym a usual Dome- shaped building.