Hypno's Naptime

As the gang were walking in a new city, they were looking around at huge buildings around them.

"It's short of feel the buildings are closing on us." Glissle said

"Yeah, they are so tall that you can't even see the sky." Yellow agreed

"Where are we currently Brock?" Misty asked Brock

"We are now in Hop Town." Brock answerd

Then suddenly Ash's Lucario came out of his pokeball and looked around.

"Is there something wrong lucario?" Ash asked

"Ra Ra(I'm Sensing something weird in the air.)," Lucario said,"(I do not know what it is but something is wrong in th city.)"

Just then they heard woman shoting,"Arnold."

Suddenly a woman ran towards Ash and hugged him. This took the gang by surprise.

"Argh. " Ash said

"Oh Arnold, I was so worried about you." The woman said holding Ash tight.

"Mam please excuse me, I am not Arnold." Ash said

The woman took a look at the boy she was hugging and gasped in shock and immediately let Ash go,"oh I am sorry I thought you were my missing son."

"Huh." The gang said in confusion.
____________________________________________________________________

The gang was now at the pokemon center, sitting and listening to the woman. She explained that her son Arnold, was missing and has been mising for four days." My son is not the only who is missing."She said pointing to a wall which has a lot of picture."see those posters?"the woman said,"Those picture are of the children that have disappeared. "

"That many." yellow asked, a little surprised.

"This must be a dangerous town." Ash said

Even though He remembers this episode, he did not like the feeling in the air. It made him a little uncomfortable.

Suddenly they heard a motorcycle by and looked over to see Officer jenny stopping her motorcycle near the wall. She had a few posters with her on the motorcycle. She got off of her motorcycle and walked to the wall to put some more posters on it. Ash stood up and looked towards the woman.

"We will see if we can help with anything to find your son and the others." Ash said assuring the woman.

The women smiled and said,"Thank you."

Ash noded and ran over to officer Jenny with the gang.

"Excuse me, are you the cousin of officer Jenny from Madien's peak?" Ash asked

"Yes, I am." Officer Jenny said while smiling.

"The one the most beutiful one yet." Brock said with blushing cheek.

"They are all exactly same." yellow said

"Pikachu." Pikachu agreed

Brock pushed Ash at side and stood in front of officer Jenny, "It must be trerrible to search for all those lost children." He said and took her hand,"I will be very happy to help you search."

"What?" Officer Jenny asked in confusion.

"We can both work together." Brock suggested. Officer Jenny gave him a look before pulling her hand from the grip.

Ash pushed Brock at side and turned to officer jenny with a smile,"Excuse my friend, Officer Jenny. My friends and I would like to help in the search for the kids."He said