Batteling the Eevee brothers

On their way to cinnabar island, the gang had quite a few adventures.

One of those was when they went to Matcha city's pokemon center where the pokeball transfer machine had been causing problem as the transferred never end up on the other side. They met professor Akihabara, who created the created the pokeball transfer system. He told them that Team Rocket stole his prototype porygon, a digital pokemon that can go in cyberspace, and was using it to steal trainer's pokemon from inside the compute system.

Proffesor Akihabara sent the gang and his second porygon into the cyberspace system, using his Dimension Transporter, to stop Team Rocket, whom they have learned had set up a blockade that stopped pokeball from travelling in the network. Porygon was able to defat Team Rocket's porygon, unfortunatley pokemon center offcial monitoring the situation were unaware that Ash and the gang were inside, and sent an antivirus program into the system to combat the computer virus Team Rocket had set up.

Luckily, they gout out of there before the antivirus got them. However professor Akhiabara's house got destroyes in the process, much to his Dismay as his Dimension Transporter was now broken. The team Rocket and group succesfully escaped the computer, with Team Rocket's blockade removed, the pokeball transmitting devices returned to normal.

As a Thank you gift, professor Akihabara gave Ash in porygon. He belived that porygon shouldn't be stuck in the lab forever and that porygon took a shine to her as well.

Soon afterwards, the gang headed out once more.

____________________________________________________________________

At the moment, Ash and his friends were now walking along the path. They had been walking for a good distance they stopped when they heard a cry of a pokemon.

"You hear that?" Yellow asked

"That sound like a pokemon." Ash said looking around

Pikachu headed towards the cry and found a familia brown pokemon inside a base tree tied to a tree post. It was an eevee with a sad face.

"An eevee." Yellow said unting it.

Glissle looked at the area and thought,"This tree is a good shelter for any small pokemon to take cover and this Eevee is tied up with food and water, wonder why?"

"Do you think its abandoned?" Yellow asked

Glissle then Eevee's Blue collar with a tag attached and said, "No, like it belongs to someone. It has a name tag, and it looks like an address too."

Ash bent down and said,"Look like its owner is from stone Town."

"Hmm, that's on the foot on evolution mountain. It holds evolution stones that allow certain pokemon to evolve by use of it." Brock explained

"We better head there and return this little guy." Ash said

"You think ots trainer lokking for it?" Yellow wondered, picked up Eevee into her arms.

"Well I think so. I am sure there is a reason why it was left there." Ash replied

"Let's get going then." Brock said

____________________________________________________________________

In the world of Kanto, where dreams take flight,
A tale of rebirth in the morning's first light.
With a Pikachu by my side, our bond innate,
We're reliving our journey, it's the "Journey of Fate"

Pokémon, together we'll find our way,
In the anime world, where we're meant to play.
With Ash's spirit reborn, it's never too late,
To capture our dreams in this "Journey of Fate."