The First of many

It says

Cerulian city
---------------------

Brock noticed something written on the sign,"Hey something is written on the sign."

They looked at the word scribed on it.

It says

Gary was here, Ash is a loser.

"Gary oak you are a loser." Ash comented rolling his eyes

He ignored it after saying it and said,"Anyways we will discuss about it later, lets go i can't wait to kick some butt."

He walked ahed with pikachu in his sides.

Misty and Brock smiled in amusment at his word and followed him quickly.

Ash smiled after an hour or so and streched his arms as he,Misty, Brock and his pokemon are coming near to the cerulian city.

"Ah~a great day to enjoy the sunshine!"Ash said gidily

" And while you are enjoying the sunshine Gary is catching more pokemon."Brock pointed out.

Ash frowned at the remembering of his annoying rival.

Ash said,"I don't want to catch pokemon just for their, I want to befriend with them first."

Suddenly they spotted a rivee there and Misty suggested them to rest their for some time. Everyone agreed with it.

Ash than trains his pokemon their for some time while Brock is making their dinner.

After training Ash says,"lets enjoy sometimes in the beach Misty. "

Misty said,"ok"

Ash goes to other side of a tree and changes into his swiming and trunk and Misty doest the sames and changes into her bikini.

Ash and Misty both blushed seeing each other.

"You luke beutiful." Ash told Misty making her cheeks red.

"You also look handsome." Misty told Ash unconciusly and than covers her mouth with her hand blusingly.

Ash started to fultur Misty as he has a crush on her for many days. Misty was blushing hevaliy. But suddenly Ash pinned her to the wall makinv Misty blush beacuse their faces are so close to each other.

Misty asked,"Ash what are you doing?"

Ash suddenly kisses her but she doesn't resist and kisses him back. The kiss lasted for about 5mins before he separates.

And he also replied Misty question,"Taking what is mine?"

Making Misty blush more and Ash suddenly said,"I know Misty you have a crush on me from the start and I have noticed it for many days, don't deny it."

Misty blushed at Ash's words.

Ash continued,"Will you be my girlfriend Misty?"

Misty shyly said,"yes"

"I can't hear it. " Ash says

Misty said yes loudly than.

Ash laughed at it and kissed Misty again making her blush.

Ash and Misty goes to Brock and tells him the good news but he became sad beacuse Ash also got a girlfriend before him, After that Ash and Misty comforts him and ate their dinner and went to sleep. Ash and Misty slept in the same tent cuddling with each other.

Ash wake up at 4am as usual and trains his pokemon. Ash than saw a nidoran and nidorin their and he captures them. After he does some execise and went to train a littel far away. And when he came back he sees his friend and girrlfriend is making breakfas and after eating eat they pack their bags and went towards the cerulian city.

 And when he came back he sees his friend and girrlfriend is making breakfas and after eating eat they pack their bags and went towards the cerulian city

(Ash misty are walking like this after becoming lovers)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The gang arrived at the cerulian city by the noon and than they saw a huge crowd around a elctronic store.

"I wonder whats going there?" Ash said

"Yeah" Brock said

With that the three jogged their way and make through the crowd.
A bunch of officers were on gurd, keeping the crowd out, while others are investigating.

"Exucse me." Ash asked the man next to him."Do you know what happened here."Ash asked politely

"Some blugars broke into the store last night." The man replied

"Bulgars " Brock repated.

"What You know.......

To be continued

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note-Hope you like the chapter.