The abonded charmander & friends

After goning towards vermilion city Glissel asked Ash, "Do you think Mealnie would join us in future?"

"It depends. "Ash said

As they were talking the sun started to set down so they decided to camp for the day. They set up their camp and ate their dinner and went to sleep.

Time skip to Next day

When they wake up the next day. First they did their daily routine and than continue in their way to vermilion city.

As they are walking Misty said," don't tell me we are lost again."

Brock said rubbing his head ,"I guess we are lost again. "

Misty, Ash and Glissel falls down in drmatic style. After walking for a few hours.

Ash said,"Noting but pidgeys around here."

"Right now least of our worries." Glissel said angrily

Ash than take out map from his bagpack and checked where they were on the map. He looked at it till he saw a red"p" their which indicates a pokemon center nearby."Well, we seem to be in the middle of nowhere."

"But route 24 will take us to the vermilion city and it seems that we're on the right path for it and their is also a pokemon center near." Ash said

Glissel said,"if you have the map you can't take it out sometimes before."

"Sorry." Ash said

As they are arguing and walking a . Suddenly they stoped after few feet of walking when something large cast a looming shadow.

"Huh?hey, Ash look at this thing." Misty said

Pikachu jumped out of Ash's shoulder and walked closer to look at the pokemon with Brock. The shadow pokemon was sitting on a boboulder.

It is like a small biepdal combined with a dinosaur. Most of its body is coloured orange, while underebelly is light yellow colour with yellow flames on its tale.

"Hey that's a charmander. " Ash said

"Charmander?" Misty asked

Ash took out his pokedesk and scanned the pokemon:

[Charmander a bipedal-dianosour pokemon. It has a preference for hot things. When it rains, steam is said to spout from tip of its tale.]

(Charmander's Photo)

"Charmander is one of the stater pokemon of kanto but the question what's it doing out here." Ash said