pokemon Fashion Flash

The gang was on their way to fushcia city when professor Oak gives Ash a egg as a gift.

Right bow The Gang was on their way to scissor street at Brock's words.

"Scissor street? Is not the place is known as Breeder's Lane?" Yellow asked. As she had heard from Daisy.

Brock noded and said,"That is right, it is well known for its pokemon salon and Beauty parlours."

"So that is the reason we are here, Brock always wants to see the latest Breeder's gear." Ash said

"There sure are a lot of pokemon beauty palours here. " Glissle said

"Yeah. " Misty said

"Humm." Brock hummed as he countinued to look to left to right.

"Is there is any special place you want to visit Brock?" Ash asked

"Hmm." Brock countiued to Hum

"I take it as a 'yes'." Ash said with a smirk in his face.

Others chuckled at Brock.

"Wher is it?" Brock said quietly

Misty walked forward,"Hey."

She stopped near a poster and the others followed. The poster had an Arbok and Weezing dressed up with a number of accessories and a makeup.

"Look this must be the newest fashion." Misty said

"Um.." Ash said

"Come on we got to go in." Misty said as she grabbed Ash's wrist and then dragged him away and the others followed behind.

____________________________________________________________________

Misty dragged Ash for a few minute with her before they came a stop near the shop with the same poster. The others stood behind with them as they heard in the speaker a woman's voice, "You won't belive how beautiful a pokemon can be. Step in and see for yourshelf let us amaze you with the latest fashion by the experts of Salon Roquet."

"Did she just say 'salon Roquet'?" Ash asked

"Why is that name sounds so familiar?" Misty said

Ash already knew that Team Rocket was here using a fake salon to get some money.

Brock looked at the poster and said,"Is that poster supposed to be a pokemon or a big cristmas tree?"

Ash just laughed a littld and when he turned to the window to look inside, the doors slide open and a woman walked out happily, with a charmander that were colored and had a lot of makeup on their body. Ash and the others looked at them in shock as they walked past. All of them exchanged a look.

Brock smiled as he pointed to a side and said,"It is there."

They followed his fingers direction to a shop and he quickly ran toward it.

"I found it." Brock said as he stood in front of the door that had a picture of vulpix on it.

"I have been looking all over for this place." He said as all of them walked closer.

"This is the store you have been looking for?" Misty asked

Brock did not answer as he slowly reached for the handle but froze there.

"What is up?" Ash asked as he walked past him.p

Ash opened the handle and stepped in with The others. A beutiful young woman was standing there massing a chansey. She glanced at them and turned back to the pokemon.