The Ghost of Madien's peak

The gang was very lucky to get on the ship that would let them go to saffron city while they were on the ship, Ash decided to evelove the last three Evee's. He gave them the fire stone, water stone and Thunder stone to the three of them. They evolved into flareon, vaporeon and Jolteon.

"Hey look over there!" Yellow said in the morning as they continued to sail off. They all looked to where she was pointing to see a small island.

"That must be the Madien's peak," Brock said. "The ship will be going there."

"It would matter to me if I wouldn't see a land again," Brock said, looking very sad, "I just wasted another summer."

Ash said,"But, we had a wkole summer of adventure."

"For kids summer means playing on the beach, splasing around, having funbut for me....summer means, bikini, and girls wear them!" Brock said before looking down in sadness,"Now, bikini season's over and I have to wait another year to meet a girl and to make girl friend."

Everyone looked at him annoyed.

"He was fine yesterday. " Yellow comented

Ash surrged.

They looked back at the sea and Glissle gazed at the island as they were approaching it. Yellow noticed stands around and
smiled,"Hey, what's going on there?"

"Look like there's a festival going on." Misty replied

"How about we check it out?" Yellow said

"Sure why not?" Glissle said and they started to walk back to their room before stopping ahen they noticed Brock was still on the floor.

Glissle looked angry,"Come on, Brock! Let's get our bag! "She grabbed him by the shirt and started to drag him away as others except Ash quickly followed. Ash just smiled and Followed them.

____________________________________________________________________

When the ship finally stopped at the dock, Ash and his friends got out and looked around.

"Amazing." yellow said

"I'll ride the feris wheel all alone." Brock said in sadness

Ash siged, "oh bro."

"Come on Brock cheer up we are at a festival." Ash encouraged

"Yeah, let's go have some fun." Yellow said
____________________________________________________________________
They stopped at a shooting game stanbd where you shoot as many target as possible and highest score gets the grand prize. Ash and Glissle immediately wanted to try it. Funny enough they won it and got a master ball each.

After walking for a bit, Glissle was getting annoyed by Brock's mood.

"Would you stop?" Glissle said

Brock was looking down, "she was most beutiful girl I've ever seen." (He saw the madiens peaks ghost and he has fallen in love with her.)

)