The Hidden Village

While they were going Ash asked Glissel," well nesisarly you are a good trainer Glissel but how many pokemons do you have?"

She replied"only two for now that I used against you and Misty."

"That's a bummer. " Said Ash

As they are talking Brock said they have reached the resting point for the day and everyone set up their camp their. Ash and Glissel did some training while Misty helped Brock in making the lunch. After the lunch was made they all ate their diner together and went to sleep.

Time skip to Next day

The next day they wake up did their daily routine and countuied walking towards the vermilion city.

After walking for an hour or two Misty asked,"We aren't lost are we?"

Brock sratched his cheek nervously,"Yeah we are definitely lost."

Ash take out his map from the bagpack and tries his best to find the right direction.

"Here we are." Ash said pointing at the map.

Glissel and Brock looked over his shoulder.

"We are not far from a pokemon center." Ash said

"How about a break here?" Brock asked

"Sounds good." Ash said in agreement

They sat on a boulder near a river they found. Than Ash saw something near the river, it has a blue round body with leaves with five large green leaves sprouting from his head. It was drinkinv water from the river.

"Hey. There is an oddish." Ash scaned the pokemon

[Oddish, this pokemon is typically found romaing in the forst, scattering pollens in its surrounding]

(Odish's photo)

Glissel sequeld with joy,"Its cute. I am gonna catch it." and she ran towards

"Glissel wait." Ash shouted following her with Misty and Brock

As Glissel was about to call cubone, she immediately stoped and noticed the pokemon was scared.

"...Oddish..." It shiverd

Ash caught up with Glissel and noticed she just stood there,"What is wrong, Glissel"Ash asked

"Its just me or the Oddish is fightend of people." Glissel asked looking at the Oddish

Ash looked at the wild Oddish,"I belive so , Glissel."