03

I walked into my bedroom and I noticed that Esmeray was sleeping on the couch

She made loud snoring noises that were nothing ladylike. A small amount of drool was on the side of her lips running to her freckle-covered cheek.

I shook my head before walking to the bathroom. I had a shower, brushed my teeth then dried myself. Once I was dry, I got dressed and climbed into bed.

I only came here to sleep and shower

I picked up my phone before contacting a few business partners.

It's never too late for mafia work.

I checked on the location of my drugs and guns and when they'll be arriving.

I looked over at Esmeray and she started twisting and turning in her sleep. In seconds she fell off the couch with a thud.

Her eyes shut open and her eyes locked with mine. I shook my head before turning my back towards her.

I placed my phone down and grabbed my pillow. I turned my lights off and pulled the sheets up to my chest.

My hand raised to my forehead as a minor headache surfaced

My hand raised to my forehead as a minor headache surfaced. I wiped away my drool which was even more embarrassing.

I hit my head when I fell.

Looking into Steele's amused eyes I fell deeper into humiliation. I slowly strolled to the bed while debating if I should get in or not.

I don't think he's a rapist, he also said he wasn't

And the bed was large.

I climbed into the bed while getting under the covers. I used my pillows and parted the bed. I turned my lights off and soon I fell asleep again.

••••

When I woke up Steele was making his way out of the closet. He was dressed in a dark blue suit with matching dress shoes.