Bonus Chapter.

Our lips moved perfectly together and my body burned with heat

Our lips moved perfectly together and my body burned with heat. He wrapped his arms around me and my fingers went his hair.

He pulled away to kiss my neck I grinded my heat on to his bulge. He let out a deep throaty groan and lifted my night gown by the hem.

The nightgown was removed and he mouth latches on to my hard nipples. I left a moans as his bites and sucks on the bud. His warm mouth felt so good on my body.

His right hand cupped my other breast and played with my nipple. "Fuck, I want you," I whispered as he pulled away.

He kissed me gently but needy. His hand roaming over my body hungrily. We pulled away after some time and he took his shirt off.

My hands went to his hard chest and I trace his inks. He placed two of his long fingers under my chin before lifting my head. My eyes locked with his and he leans in.

"I'm yours and only yours," he said I couldn't help the pool between my legs.

"You better be," I said and he smirk.

"Fuck, I love you," he said

"And I love you,"

I smashed my lips into his and he got up with me latched onto him. My legs wrapped around him and he pulled me even closer to his body. Placing me on the bed gentle he trailed wet kisses down my body.

He went down between my legs, placing kisses on my inner thigh. Sucking and biting my skin, leaving dark red marks on my body.

Feeling his teeth softly grazed over my skin and sucked in a breath.

"Steele,"

Fuck me already

I bit my lip and his hand travelled up and down my thigh as I felt tingles running through my body.

"Baby look at me," he said and I did just that.

I kept eye contact with my husband as his fingers hooked into my underwear before slowly pulling it off.

He was gente

Very gentle

He stared at my pussy and he licked his lips as if I was a meal that he desperately wanted to devour.

He sticks out his tongue and ran it up and down my slit in a slow paced. Feeling his warm wet tongue on my clit, my eyes rolling back.

Fuck

He began sucking on my clit and my hands went his hai. He let out a groan and the vibration from his mouth was placed on my clit.

"Oh my god," I whispered.

His hands wrapped around my legs pulling me closer to his face. My back arched when he plunged his tongue into my wet hole.

"Fuck" I breath out heavily