12

I woke up and my head was on Steele's bare hard chest

I woke up and my head was on Steele's bare hard chest. I quickly backed away as I stared at the sleeping beast.

I lay down on my back and closed my eyes before moving my hands up to my face.

Thank god he's not awake

I removed my hands and looked over at the clock.

4:35 a.m.

My eyes went over at Steele and I watched as his chest rise and falls slowly and stead.

My eyes trailed up to his face and I closed my eyes.

Esmeray don't even think about it.

I grabbed my pillows and placed them between us.

"Stay on your side and I'll say on mine asshole," I whispered even though he was already on his side and asleep.

I sighed before turning my back to him as I lay down. Soon sleep took over my body again.

"Stay on your side and I'll say on mine asshole," she whispered and I almost open my eyes

The look on her face would be priceless and beautiful.

But I spared her the embarrassment and stayed still.

I could feel her moving around and soon it stopped. I opened my eyes and looked at her.

Her back was turned to me and she was snoring lightly. I looked at the pillows she used to separate herself from me and I shook my head.

She did this the night after our wedding but it didn't bother me until now.

I grabbed the pillows and threw them to the ground. My hands went around her waist and I pulled her body into my body.

She groans a bit but snuggled into my body later after.

"Nothing you do will ever separate you from me, little bird," I said

I'm now yours and you're fucking mine