07

"Couldn't you cover your body more," Steele said without looking at me

I raised a brow and he got up before walking out of the bedroom.

I looked at my reflection before there was a knock on the door.

"They're ready," Aaliyah said and I grabbed my purse.

There wasn't much inside put the bag was cute.

Woman wipes and lipgloss.

I walked out and went downstairs to met the others. Apart from Steele and the two other men standing beside him, Raphael was the only one who looked like he was actually going to a basketball game.

I really want to dress like Raphael but my closet wear wouldn't let me.

Steele and his friends were dressed in black suits that went without ties. Three buttons are more wear undone. Tiny gold or silver chains littered their tattooed cover chest.

They looked hot but very dangerous, maybe because they were.

"You mean the wife is tagging along," one of the guys smirked and Steele waved him off.

"It was my idea Kade," Raphael said and Steele walked out of the house.

Kade eyes never left mine as he made his way over to me.

"I'm Kade," he said.

He dark brown skin, piercing dark brown eyes and short curly hair. His jaw bone was sharp the scent of strong expensive men cologne mixed with a whiff of weed filled my nose.

"Esmeray," I stated

"We already know you're name dark chocolate," Kade said and I looked at the other guy.