06

A few days passed and I had already read all fifteen books

A few days passed and I had already read all fifteen books. After my shower, I got dressed and finally decided to leave this room.

Yes leave this room.

Steele told me this morning that I could leave the room.

I wonder what was the catch but then I didn't care.

I could leave this room.

The books Steele bought me had me forgetting that I wanted to leave this place.

They relaxed me more than they should have

Over the few weeks, I have lived fifteen different lives, fallen for fifteen different loves.

Steele hasn't been so bad but he's still an asshole sometimes.

I only see him when he needs a shower and sleep.

I exit the room and walled down the broad dark hallway.

It was night-time

Whenever I'm inside our room I have no idea whether it's night or day unless I look at the clock.

I look outside through a large window and I saw guards walking around outside.

A sigh left my lips and I continue walking.

I was still trapped an running wasn't a option here.

There were no signs of maids which means they left and had already headed to the maid's house.

I toured around the entire west wing before going over to the east wing.

The doors that didn't open I didn't bother in forcing them open.

While walking down the halls of the east wings I gazed around on the paintings and walls.

A door opened and Amelia exits the room with a man in a powered wheelchair. She was chatting to him before her eyes fell on me.

"Esmeray what are you doing here?"

"I got bored in my room," I stated and before she could speak I spoke again

"Um- who's this?" I asked while looking at the man.

Before she could speak he started making weird wheezing sounds and it seem like he was trying to talk. My eyes widened a bit as it got worst.

My brows drew together as I tried to comprehend what he was trying to say.

"Raphael stop," Amelia said but he didn't.

"He's just-Raphael please," Amelia begged. He stopped before smiling at me.

"Hello, my name is Raphael Perez, your husband's smaller brother," he introduced himself.