21

"Hey Ghost," Annika said as she walked into the booth

"Annika," he said and she scratch the back of her neck.

"Can we talk?" she asked nervously

"Sure," he said before going back to kissing my neck. His hand rested on my thigh.

She started at us before looking away.

"Um- in private,"

"Don't get on my nerves Nika. Talk or you fucking leave," he growled against my skin.

Shivers went down to my spine and si shifted on his lap.

"Don't get him upset, Annika, you know better," Kade smirks and she ignored him.

"I lost your drugs," she finally says.

Steele paused before moving his lips away from my neck. He gently moves me off his lap and Kade started shaking his head.

"Tsk tsk," Kade taunts as if you know what's about to happen.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Steele asked as he got up slowly.

"Ray Ray stole it-"

He moves towards her and she stepped and stopped talking.

"That drug is worth 45 million dollars and you're saying you let Ray Ray steal it,"

"You can get it back if you find him bef-"

Steele grabs her by the throat and pushed her into the wall hard. He was choking her.

"If I find him?" he asked angrily.

I got up so I could move over to Steele but Kade grabbed my arm.

"Don't," he warned and I pulled my arm away.

"He'll break you- why don't women ever listen," he said when I walked over to Steele.

He had a gun to her head. "Steele-"

"Esmeray sit down,"

"No," I said before grabbing his wrist. I forced him to point the gun at me and he immediately moves his finger from the trigger.

I took the gun and placed the safety on. I hand it to Celia before placing my hand on Steele chest.

"Steele let her go, now," I said and he released her.

She drops to the ground while coughing and I cupped his cheeks while turning him away from her.

I looked into his eyes and he sighs. He pulled me into his chest and I hugged him.

"I'm sorry baby," he said and I nod.

"Can we go home?" I asked and he nods when I pull away.

He looked at Annika as she got up. "I don't care how, get back my drugs back," he said and she nods.