10

"What are you doing?" I asked as she picked up her pillow

She walked to the couch and I sat down while watching her.

"Esmeray talk to me," I said

I sound fucking pathetic.

She ignored me as she lay on the ground.

She's been on total lockdown. Her tears stopped and her mouth was sealed. She spent an hour in the bathroom and then got dressed.

"Get up off the floor Esmeray," I said but she didn't acknowledge me.

I got up and went over to her. I grabbed her wrist and she looked at me.

"How about this, I'll take the ground and you'll take the bed," I said and she looked into my eyes.

"Okay?" I asked and she pulled away.

"Esmeray I'm trying to be fucking gentle with you-"

"I didn't ask you to," she bite back and I grabbed her cheeks in my palm.

"Watch it," I growled before releasing her.

I got up and walked to the bed. "Suit your fucking self," I said before climbing into the bed.

I pulled the covers on and turn the lights off. I turned my back to her and closed my eyes.

I looked at the clock after a while and I sighed. I got up and turned the lights on.

She looked up and I walked towards her. I picked her up but she didn't fight back. I placed her on the bed and pulled the covers on.

"Whatever he did to you, I have no plans in it. I wouldn't want someone to hurt you," I said before getting up.

I left the room after locking it. I went to a guest room and went to sleep.

I looked at my hand before covering them

I looked at my hand before covering them. A few days went by and I haven't seen Steele.

I haven't been eating either