19🌶️

A couple of weeks later

In the last few weeks, I've learned how to shot, defend myself and drive.

My husband got me a car but says I'm only allowed out with guards. I only went to pastry shops and Starbucks. I've only gone out twice but I didn't like the idea of going with him.

He had explained countless times that I might by danger outside these gats because I'm his wife.

We've gone out on countless dates

We've gone out on countless dates. And we were getting closer each day. He has been teasing me a lot, sexually, but doesn't fuck me.

I was growing sexually frustrated

He was making me want him

Crave him

The lust and desire in me were growing bigger.

He's pushing me to the edge before hauling me back in.
••
"It is okay if I post on my Instagram?" I asked Steele who was busy kissing every part of my body.

"Steele?"

He placed one last kiss on my thigh and looked up at me. "It's okay as long as you state that you're married," he said and I smiled.

I sat up and he kissed me. "I want to bring you somewhere, out of the country," he said after pulling away.

"And I want to be fucked," I said and he smirked.

"Dubai? Italy? Korea-"

"Sex," I said and he placed a kiss on my forehead. He chuckled to himself as he got up and walked to the bathroom.

"Is something wrong with me?" I asked while getting up.

"No," he said and I followed him into the bathroom.

"Clearly there is," I stated.

"Esmeray, I already told you-"

"You know what, never mind. I'll just get someone else to fuck my brains-"