20

"Fuck-" I shouted as I came for the eighth time tonight or should I say morning

I looked at the time and sighed.

4:23 a.m.

We've been fucking for eight hours with five minutes breaks here and there

My body was slowly slipping into overstimulation.

Steele had his head buried into the crook of my neck. I removed my hand from his hair and he pulled away while pulling out.

Since my legs were resting on his arms he let them down to his waist. I wrapped my legs around him and he placed his hand under my ass.

I could feel our cum slowly dripping out of me.

He eased me up from the wall and walked me to the bed. "No more," I whispered.

"Last round," he said while sitting down.

"Are you kidding me? I'll die!" I said and he kissed my lips.

"No I'm not and no you won't," he said before laying on his back.

"Steele-"

"You're the one who said, and I quote, I'm a big girl, Steele, I think I can take a big cock and not fucking break," he said and I looked away.

He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. "Ride me," he said and I shook my head.

"My legs will give out I'm too tired-"

"Ride me or I'll fuck you with all my length and I'll do so until you block out," he threatened.

I stared into his eyes for a bit and yes he was dead serious.

I eased up and hovered over his hard dick and that was already standing up, ready for me.

I moved his wide tip to my entrance and closed my eyes as I slid down his dick. My pussy clamped around him and we both groaned "Fuck,".

"I moved up and down and he closed his eyes. Biting his bottom lip with a small smirk.

"So good," he whispered.

My palms flat out on his hard chest. Moving at my own pace. I rolled my hips and his mouth twitch into a smile.

"Mhmh," I moaned at the feeling.