09

I pulled on a robe and went downstairs so I wouldn't be there when he got out of the shower

I was running from him

I was scared he would indeed gobble me up and eat me.

I entered the kitchen and I saw Hailey having breakfast.

"Good morning Hailey," I said with a sweet smile.

"Good morning Auntie," she said as her father walks in.

Aww

I told her she didn't have to call me that but she insisted.

"Auntie?" he questions and she nods with a smile.

"Okay," he said and I sat down.

I was served breakfast and we had small talks before she left with her father.

"Can I get you anything?" Amelia asked and I shook my head.

"Doesn't Raphael have breakfast here?" I asked after awhile

"No," she said.

"Is there a reason?"

"Well, ever since he's been stuck in that wheelchair. He doesn't like everybody seeing him that way," she said sadly.

"Well, would it be okay if I visit him?"

"Yeah," she said and I nod with a smile.

I finished my breakfast and went upstairs. I slowly opened the door and peep inside.

Steele was asleep inside the bed. I entered the room quietly and I went to the bathroom. I had a shower and got dressed.

I left the room and went to the other side of the house. I was about to knock on the door I thought led to his room when the door on the other side of the hallway opened.

"Raphael," I smiled and he returned it.

"Hey," he said

"I hope you don't mind my company," I said and he smile.

"I don't," he said while exiting the room. He locked the door with a key and I leaned on the wall.

"How are you?"

"Bored," I said

"You?"

"Same," he said and I fold my arms.

"Do you have any plans for today?"

"Well I'm stuck in a wheelchair, there's not much to do," he said in a sad tone and I slid my back down the wall.

"I'm sure that's not true," I said while tilting my head to look at him.

"Okay then try coming up with something I can do," he said