28🌶️

After explaining everything to her and giving her proof; she threw the files to the ground

"That asshole used me," she said angrily.

Cooper was using her

He wanted information about me, he wanted to lure me in. He almost did, but I controlled myself.

I could count numerous times I watch him kiss and touch what was mine.

The urge I had to kill him was too high. I slit his throat the moment I caught him in my trap.

I'm gonna kill Fabio and I'm going to do it very slowly. He'll wish he didn't send his son to play around with my girl

"Still hate me for killing him?"

"Yes," she said

"You should have done it slower," she said and I smirked.

My little bird.

"Fucking asshole," she cursed.

"And you could have told me that my placed was bugged before you burned it now," she said

"I told you-"

"In words, I had chances in understanding Steele,"

"I can't believe I let him fuck me," she said and I clenched my teeth.

She got up before pacing across the room. "Why didn't you stop him from coming into my life?"

"Because I had to stay on the low. I was dead remember,"

"I need coffee," she said and I smiled.

I got up and walked towards her. "You're beautiful,"

"I may be angry right now but you're now going to lure me into your cage,"  she said before pushing me away.

"Don't I always tell you how beautiful you are?"

"Yes but-" she sighs.

"Get me coffee,"

"What's the magic word?"

"Get me coffee now,"

I folded my arms and gave her face. "Please," she said in defeat

"Good girl," I said before taking her hand.

I brought her downstairs and made her an iced coffee.

"Carmel?"

"Yes," she said excitingly

After I was done I grabbed the whip cream. I placed it on top and gave it to her.

She sat on the counter and had her coffee.

"I read your notebook," I said and she looked at me.

She gulped before looking away. "I-"