34. INSIDE THE HEART

(Yay!! Double update for my patient readers.)

I know Sean was doing this in the haze of alcohol but what was my excuse. I haven't had one drop of alcohol the whole night then why couldn't I stop myself from kissing him back?

His lips knocked all the sense out of me and I wrapped my fingers in his hair, responding to his kiss eagerly. His lips were needy and passionate, making my toes curl with the intensity. My heart was going haywire inside my chest and the need to be closer to him was getting stronger.

He walked to the bed with me and lay me down, covering my cold body with his warm one. His lips once again landed on me while his hands took the liberty to touch my legs, my waist and my stomach, anywhere he could get his hands on.

"Penny." He said my name under his breath and wrapped my legs around bus waist once again.

My mind was telling me to stop him but my body was failing to listen to its command. I arched my back to dig into him while he explored my mouth with his warm tongue. He parted for a moment and his mouth went downwards. He peppered kissed along the line of my neck and then stopped above my bra, sucking the exposed skin and leaving it red.

"No. It's wrong." I said, realising what we were doing and tried to push him away.

"It's not. I n.... need you. We need each.... each other." He stuttered and once again captured my lips. His lips were soft this time, melting away all the resistance while his hand rested on my jaw gently. As his beard tickled my face, tingled shot in my stomach all the way to my groin.

"Sean..." I dragged my hands to his coat and helped him take it off. The next was his shirt, revealing his tanned skin and toned muscles. I rolled him over and then straddled him, placing kisses on his neck and collar bone. His eyes got darker and he growled my name, the sexy voice reverberated through my whole body.

"Oh God!" He said as I traced my lips down his pecs and then to his abs. I heard him suck a breath while his eyes were closed and his mouth was slightly parted.

I was on the way down to his pants when the door knocked. The sound of the knock pulled me out of the haze and I sprang off him.

"Open it." It was Lucas. Both Sean and I took a sigh of relief.

I opened the door and he walked in, closing the door behind him. His eyes switched from my flustered state to Sean, who was lying on the bed without shirt, fully aroused, hair tousled, mouth red because of my lipstick.

"For fuck's sake, are you both dumb?" Lucas groaned and helped Sean stand, who was too drunk to resist.

"Ugh." Sean grumbled as he stared at me with the same hungry eyes. Soon, he was overpowered only Lucas who gripped him by his elbow.

"You both can't be together. He is engaged now. Understand it before you ruin everything." He shouted at me before he dragged Sean out of the room.

Once they both were gone, I closed the door and sat still on the bed. My body was still warm due to what just happened and I was regretting every moment of it. I should be hating him but here I was, letting him kiss me like that. God forbid if Lucas hasn't come, what would have happened then?

Sean himself made it clear that we couldn't be together then why was I craving his touch? He was engaged now, he was someone else's. I wasn't brought up to be a home breaker. I was better than that. For God's sake, Dad would be rolling in his grave if he knew I was fondling with Alexander Miller's son.

I took a long, cold shower to calm me, changed into my pyjamas and lay down to sleep, all the while trying to shut the voices in my head embarrassing me for acting like a slut.