𝐆.𝐇𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐚 // Training (𝙽𝚂𝙵𝚆)

In this cruel world, they found their heated love.

A swift flail cut the air resonating from one's dulled wooden blade

Strike.

"Again."

Strike.

"Too weak."

Strike.

"Too predictable."

Strike!

"That's enough." It was another disappointing reply from her respected hashira. "I believe yet another day had passed and you have improved — nothing."

Sweats coated her palm as the wooden katana loosened from her grip. I hate this. I hated this! If it weren't for her series of failures from the past months then she would have been able to oppose the insults of the Stone Pillar. She heaved her breaths, exhaling what was left of her lungs from the hours of training she had done today.

All of which led to what may seem like a failure in her eyes and his.

"My apologies, Gyomei-san." she huffed, wiping the cascading sweat from the top of her head. "I swear with all my strength that I'd be able to enhance up to your standard."

The giant man heed her reply, it was obvious from the flow of her mind and energy that she despised her current state. "Hmm," he took her blade away, tossing it to the hundreds of bamboo dummies; slashed and broken, before kneeling enough to meet her eyes.

She sighed, almost too solemn and woeful. She didn't want to hear any more harsh encouragement. There have been far too many displeased approaches she received in the small time of her defeats. "I do not like this... will I stay like this forever?"

In the face of the man says sincerity, amidst training, there is hurtful truth. But in sight of such a pitiful woman he had known strong for years, to be in such downfall is just too cruel for him to remain strict.

Tears dwelled in her woeful eyes, as the sun hid down the sky as though it was heartbreaking enough to catch such sight. "There is no such thing as forever, (y/n)." He proclaimed calmly for her to breathe in a fine state.

She watched him speak, eyeing every bit of genuine in his dulled eyes. She could fumble and fall right there, right at the moment. Her knees had grown too weak as far as her sorrow could take.