Arrival

I jolted awake. The hot ground burning my S/C skin. The sun high in the bright blue sky cast a dark shadow below me. I heaved up my aching body. My F/C tail swayed back and forth as I got up and surveyed the area around me. There was a green box by a wall and two paths leading away from the corner. I coughed. The air seems to be more polluted here. 

As I was about to move an indigo-colored portal appeared. I, being one of the only dragons who was born with this power, became invisible as possible threats walked out of it. 

First came a man with black hair and white horns with a golden ring on the left one. Another followed behind.

A tall guy with brown hair that was fixed into a ponytail on his back. He had blue horns that came from the sides of his head and curved towards the middle. His horns were dark blue at the bottom and changed to a light blue at the top. He also had a tattoo on his right shoulder. 

Another walked out of the indigo portal. Damn, how many are there?!  This man had white hair and green horns. Another noticeable thing about him was the scar on his right aquamarine-colored eye.

And again, another one strolled out of the portal. This man looked like the softer type. He had salmon colored hair and orange horns.

All the men turned around and looked at the portal. Then, at last, who they were waiting for emerged. This man had dark colored skin and hair. His blue horns taking on the same ombre as the taller man, though the taller guys ombre was a little lighter.

I knew they were talking but I couldn't make out their words, so I crept closer. I may be invisible, but I can still make sounds, I cautioned myself.

"So, this is Eurf it's-", the black-haired guy observed, but got cut off by screaming coming from the man with the orange horns. "AHHHHHH, BURNING!"

"What's wrong?!" the dark-skinned guy asked frantically. 

"MY SKIN IS ON FIRE! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" 

Then the white-haired man spoke up, "Hang on, I can-" He started choking on the air. Understandable, it's so much more toxic than air on Euphoria. Or wherever they come from.

The man with the tattooed shoulder suddenly fell onto one knee, sweat beads running down his face. "The... air," he forced the words out in a deep, scratchy voice.

"I-I didn't expect the environment to affect us that much," the guy with a silk, blue robe spoke up. He was bent over mimicking the others.

The guy with the salmon-colored hair was on the ground, in the middle of a ray of sun. He whimpered and forced out the words, "Shadows. I need them."

He crawled into the shadows using his forearms. Should I help them? They have horns but it doesn't seem a tail or wings, though they could be hiding them. 

"Stay calm," the tattooed man rasped.

"Wise advice, Pierce. The affect is wearing down slowly, but still the air has a toxicity to it, " the man with the robe replied.

I should help them. It's the right thing to do, but I must show no weakness. I'll wait and see what happens first.

"Or maybe the humans here expected us coming," the orange horned guy said.

"Humans aren't that smart Noi there's no way," the white-haired guy responded.

"PRINCE ASCH!" the silk robed guy gasped.

The black-haired man was laying in the sun. Unconscious or dead? 

The robed guy tried to move and bent back over again. He simply said, "It's heavy."