What Is She Doing?

-+-+-+- In Y/N's dream -+-+-+-

Amira galloped through an overgrown forest, taking me somewhere. I gripped her mane trying not to hurt her too much as she ran full speed while I tried not to fall off of her bare back. As my jet-black horse exited the woods she didn't slow down as we approached a village on the far side of the country. She sprinted through the field. As we grew closer to the village, she didn't slow one bit as she charged through the streets making the villagers scatter.

I turned my head over my shoulder to apologize for my steed's behavior until I saw what Amira was running from, a hulking man in a black cloak with his hood on, chasing us with his... My mind couldn't comprehend what he was riding on. It looked like the skeleton of a horse.

I could've just flown away right now but I would have to abandon my horse which I was not willing to do. The hood of his cloak flew off of his previously hidden head. He was bald with red horns and looked like the devil.

My body stopped functioning at the sight, my grip on Amira's mane slackened and I unhooked my cape so my wings would have room to spread. 

"I'm sorry Amira," I whispered before I took off my wings catching a fast gust of wind. I heard her whiny a tiny response before I was too high.

I thought I had escaped from the devil-like thing but no. He had a pitchfork aimed at one wing and threw with excellent marksmanship. It struck me down and fell to the ground with a loud thump and an even louder crack.

-+-+-+- In reality -+-+-+-

"NO! YOU CAN'T TAKE ME ALIVE BOUNTY HUNTER!" I screamed as my body shook uncontrollably. I sat up to examine my surroundings.

I was under a soft red blanket on a king-sized bed. I got up my body still quivering as I made my way across the room to a large wooden door. I pulled it open and shut it as I passed through it. I ambled down the golden exterior corridor towards the muffled voice I heard talking pretty loudly.

As I approached the room with all the chatter, I heard one yell in particular before I rounded the corner. "SILENCE, YOU'LL WAKE THE PRINXE!"

Is that Asch's voice? No, it couldn't be from the number of fights we've already gotten into I can tell he hates me. 

I turned the corner to see all of the Daemos gathered around a throne that was on a little platform. It looked like they were in the middle of an argument from the amount of yelling, but I couldn't tell.

"Umm... I-Is this a bad time?" I questioned; my voice groggy from just recently waking up.

"No," Leif answered for the males who were now all staring at me.

"Good, because this place is like a labyrinth, and I don't know how the hell to get out of here. So can one of you show me?" I inquired. My F/C tail swayed back and forth until it brushed against the freezing architecture of the wall. I jumped at the sudden chill that ran through my tail and spread throughout my body, making me scarcely shiver.

"I can," Leif volunteered, looking to Asch for permission.

He nodded his head and muttered something under his breath before glancing at me with a weird look in his onyx-colored eyes.

Leif phased over to me and hooked his arm in mine. He led me out of the mini throne room and out of earshot of the other Daemos. He unhooked his arm and turned to face me, initiating a conversation.

"Can I trust you?"

Leif looked serious and not like his usual smirking self.

"Of course, Leif. What's wrong?" I queried.