An Outing With A Sorceress

I flashed a questioning look at the sorceress's tiny creature looking angrily at a triangular shaped thing in its bowl, before turning my attention back to the female who was now up and conversing with the males. 

"Assimilating?" she questioned.

"Yes, Prince Asch-" Rhys started but got interrupted by laughter coming from the human.

"You said ass," she explained between laughter. I began laughing too.

"Prince Ass, I mean it fits his personality, doesn't it?" I joked, making the human sorceress giggle some more. 

"They mock us?" Leif asked, raising a questioning eyebrow.

Asch made some sort of sighing noise before the human gave her same explanation.

"No no no, it's just you said ass." She began to chuckle more, and I began trying to muffle my giggles while the males just stared at us, before Rhys decided to intervene.

"Asch, perhaps you can explain."

"Eh, fine," Asch replies, strangely... calm? He crouches down to be eye level with the short human. "Teach us your human ways, now."

"Asking like that isn't going to-" Rhys began his advice before getting cut off by the human female.

"If I do that, will you guys leave?" she asked, probably secretly eager for them to go.

"Umm, may I remind you that... I can't really leave," I point out.

"I'll talk to you later," she replied before turning back to the males. "I might let them live with me. They seem to have much more common sense than these demons," she muttered.

I pretended not to hear her and turned back to the conversation.

"Faster than you can imagine," Asch promised. I doubt that. I really doubt that. 

"Really?" the human inquired. 

"Really."

"Really really?"

"Really," Asch clarified, sounding annoyed. Annoying is one of the only nicest words I can use to describe him. 

"Really," Pierce piped up. 

"Really!" Noi added, apricot eyes shining.

"Really," Leif confirmed.

"Really?!" the human asked again.

Now it's getting really annoying. I swear to Athena if this keeps going. You know what, I'm going to just stop the whole thing. A satisfied smile found its way onto my face before a look of annoyance replaced it and I yelled, "SHUT UP!"

Asch bellowed out a loud, "SILENCE!" at the same time as my yell rang out in the room. We stared at each in utter shock. I turned away feeling the blood rush to my face leaving a scarlet hued blush.

"At least I and their majesty have the same thoughts on what's annoying," Asch tried to mutter, but the whole room ended up hearing.

"M-Majesty?" the human turned to me.

I regained my composure, making sure the scarlet had all drained from my face before I turned back to the female and replied, "I didn't realize we were going to use my former title." I gave an awkward chuckle. "I'll tell you the whole dramatic backstory later if you need it," I muttered to the human.

The sorceress continued with the discussion like nothing had happened thankfully. "Look, when I woke up, I was kinda hoping you guys would've robbed me and left by now. I wasn't expecting you guys to stay."