A Kiss for a Daemos Prince

We all stood around the poster plastered in the frames on the wall. I those were the movies or something. If I was going to be stuck here, then I wanted something with action and maybe a bit of death. I looked at one. It was mostly read with white lettering. It was in a font that I couldn't really read, but I didn't care.

Ava walked toward me and the Daemos and away from Lorelei. I was standing beside Rhys, his tall frame towering over me. 

"So, what movie do you guys wanna see?" Ava asked.

"I'm still conflicted on what we're doing," answered Rhys.

Ava sighed. "Okay, so, we're watching a movie. It's like... reading a book, but instead of reading you're just watching... with your eyes.

Rhys' eyes widened and gleamed with excitement as he turned to face Ava who'd stopped beside him. I hopped up on the counter sitting there and swinging my legs back and forth. I just wanted to still be able to see and hear Ava. The other Daemos had turned to look at her too.

"I mean, that's the best way I can describe it," Ava said. "You're just watching people act out a story on screen."

Hmm, what if my life right now was a story... and what if it could be a movie? I wonder who the narrator is, or if it's in first person? Now, I'm craving noodles.

"A real story?" Asch questioned.

Ava panicked. "No-no, just so you guys understand nothing you see on the screen is actually happening. It's safe and not real. It can't hurt you."

Noi giggled. "Wow, that's sounds so cool!" His apricot-colored eyes were sparkling as they always did whenever he was excited or learning about something new.

"So, what movie are we going to see?" Rhys inquired, copying Ava's earlier question to him.

"We can choose?" asked Asch.

"I want something with a lot of blood," I piped up. Damn, I was bloodthirsty at times.

"Uh, you know what, no I'm choosing actually," Ava put in quickly.

A second later Leif was looking past Pierce and Asch and at Lorelei. "Princess Ava, your friend stop moving."

"Huh?" Ava moved in front of Leif.

I looked at Lorelei. She had this stupid, dreamy smile on her face and was drooling slightly. Her cheeks were flushed a light pink and she looked like she was daydreaming about something quite appealing. She was always giggling that dumb way that someone does when their daydreaming about something they really like.

"Does she need to go to a mental hospital?" I asked, hopping down from the little piece of counter I was sitting on and stood beside her.

Ava laughed. "Well, I can't say no, can I?"

"Uh, what is she doing?" Noi questioned in his sweet and always innocent voice.

"Uh, Lorelei? Hey, Lorelei!" Ava tried. She walked closer to her friend and asked, "What are you doing?" right in her face.

"Oh, uh, nothing, nothing," Lorelei excused.

"Alright, well, I picked out a movie, we should get going to-"

"Hey Ava," Lorelei interrupted, "I think we should go to the bathroom."

"W-what?!" Ava cried in surprise at the sudden suggestion.

"You know- bathroom, like us. You know girls go together, that kind of stuff," Lorelei suggested.

"N-no, I-I-I don't know what you're talking about."