Gummy Bears and Group Events

Abi looked at us like we were all crazy, or stupid.

And to be fair, them other 2 are.

I took my chance to snatch the gummy bears and decided to clear the situation up: "I have Stockholm syndrome." Mint smacked his face and Domo sucked his teeth.

Abi looked even more bewildered if that was even possible.

"So you a real life hostage?" he questioned which I shrugged at. "Sum' like that, kinda' a willing participant at this point. We like the 3 stooges. The power puff girls if you will."

Because lets be real, I was taken against my will originally, but I'm kind of having fun. I spent more money than most people touch in life time in one day, owned a horse, burned down a property, pimped prostitutes, got shot at, got a nice pair of designer shades, started a gang war, lost a fight, tried to kill a man with a spoon, got a free trip to Florida, and got kicked out of a Mcdonalds playground.

I'm living life right now.

"Yea I think I'll mind my business now" Abi said while shaking his head.

"Good nigga." Domo interjected, which was completely unnecessary. Abi gave him an evil eye then proceeded to look down at me and smirk. "Since they be fakin' like they don't want'chu, You want to chill with me sometime?"

"Yes" I said instantly, because how could I say no to those golds. At the same time Domo said "No."

This one hating ass nigga.

Mint, being the mediator says "Real shit nigga, we don't know you and clearly she slow and we cant leave her unaccompanied with a stranger."

"ouhhh big word." I told him.

"Thank you, I didn't think anybody would notice. I been reading my encyclopedia." He replied smug.

"I- I don't think that's the right book... but ok." I burst his bubble.

"So I guess it's gone be a group affair." Abi shrugged and motioned for us to come on.

We stopped by check out and got my dark blue dye along with my gummy bears. As we were leaving the store, Abi started walking towards a white Durango, "Y'all follow me." He told us and we walked towards the Mint Mobile.

As Abi seen the car we were approaching he just stopped and looked, "Why it look like that?"

"Aye bitch don't piss me off." Mint stale faced him.

Abi threw his hands up in defeat and got in his Durango.

We got them Hellcats but we dipping' in Durango's.

"Why are we even following this nigga?" Domo asked saltily to which Mint shrugged at.

"It's for the plot nigga duh." I told him. "What?" he shot back. "Nothing."

We trailed behind Abi who was going about 110, and surprisingly Mint kept up in his piece of shit. We drove for a couple minutes till we reached a nice gated subdivision. Abi stuck his arm out the window and input some code causing the gates so come open. We followed him down the road til we reached a large one story house that had a couple of cars outside of it. We parked behind him and hopped out the car,

Abi informed us that the boys we met at Mcdonalds the day prior were gathered there as well. Quan, Mookey and Shoota.

When we entered the doorway I yelled out "Honey I'm home." which Abi chuckled at.

Yea nigga, giggle you right up out them boxer briefs.

"Who the fuck is that?" I heard from somewhere deeper in the house.

"Yall let that hoe Nunu in here again? Bitch cut all the tongues out my shoes cause I wouldn't tell her where Abi was." Another voice said.

That's a good one, I'll have to use that.

"Hell no, I changed the gate password, how the bitch figure it out last time anyways." 1 more person replied.

We entered the living room and Abi cleared his throat, making his comrades look at him, and in turn look at me, Domo, and Mint.

"Now I can see why she here, but fuck them niggas here for?" Shoota asked rudely.

"I came to fuck yo mama'" Domo shot back.

"My mama dead fool."

"..... Oh.... My bad."

I snickered, not at the dead mom of course but finally somebody got Domo to shut the fuck up and apologize.

"Anyways, Blue came to chill wit' me but these niggas act like she can't move without them so shit, I told em' come too." Abi told them as he sat on one of the couches and motioned for me to come sit next to him which I did.

"How all y'all know each other?" I asked them curiously.

"Me and Mookey ugly ass is cousins, We met Shoota after he shot up the school one day, and Abi used to live in the apartment upstairs from me. His floors used to be yellin' every time he took a step." Quan said.

"Boy fuck you, I used to sit on yo' couch and could reach hell." Abi joked back.

"You only had 3 plates and a fork, I stayed the night one time and had to eat my cereal with a fork."

"Better than washing Styrofoam plates like yo' mama did."

"Touché bitch." Quan said, waving his white flag.

"We just gone act like Shoota didn't shoot up a school?" I interjected once they were done.

"I ain't hit nobody. They pissed me off. How y'all fail a nigga in P.E.? Not even athletics my nigga, physical education." Shoota kissed his teeth.

"Nigga what?" Mint asked.

"Real shit, I had already been smoking bout 5 years by time I was In 7th grade and they wanted a nigga to run a mile damn near every day. Told that nigga he better run that bitch his self cause I don't got that kinda' wind. Bitch ass nigga gone give me a 68. So I shot up the part of the school the gym was at. It worked, cause next report card I had a 70. Failed every other class though." Shoota explained.

And here I thought something was wrong with me.

"And we was in that gym class, he gave us the heads up and we been rocking with his crazy ass ever since." Quan finished and they dapped each other up.

"Real mud brudda's" Mookey said.

"what's y'all back story?" Quan asked us.

I looked at Domo and Mint because I'm curious too.

"I hit my growth spurt late so nigga's used to try and punk me. I got to fighting 3 niggas one day by myself and I look up to see this Domo pistol whipping niggas. Been locked in ever since. And shit her? we met her through a series of unfortunate events." Mint explained.

"Damn Mint you been reading for real. That's a book!" I got excited for him and he looked smug at the fact it was acknowledged.

"A series of unfortunate events like?" Abi pushed, probably just curious to see how I ended up a willing participant of a kidnapping.

"A case of mistaken identity. Now she with me- I mean us." Domo spoke for the first time really since being in the house.

"Thought you ain't even like her." Abi raised an eyebrow and Mint snickered.

" I don't, she annoying and stupid. She talk too much and play too much."

"I've been nothing but nice to you." I frowned.

" You stabbed me in the neck with a spoon." He said to me with a straight face.

"But did you die though?"

He gave me a shrug and everyone continued to talk and joke among the group for a couple hours, even getting Domo bitch ass to chime in every now and again. We ended the night and said our goodbyes and headed home.

This was probably the least eventful day I've had all week.

God why did I say that.