The Struggle Meal and The Sad Boy

I was currently raiding the kitchen since these whores haven't fed me in the entire 10 hours I've been here.

They didn't have shit to eat. I had to make me a struggle sandwich like I was in the penitentiary.

The two nasty ass end pieces of bread and a can of Vienna sausages.

I'm feasting over here.

I chewed some ice cubes just trick my stomach into thinking I ate a whole meal, speaking of meals, why do girl say Issa snack? Snacks don't do nothing for your stomach. I'd rather be a meal, or better yet, a buffet.

Issa buffet.

What was I talking about again? Oh yea.

I finished my gourmet cuisine off of a paper plate and walked into the almost deserted back yard.

I don't know it's so empty, there's a pool!

But a nigga can't swim so I'm not getting in it.

I saw the sad boy again, he was just staring into the water so I walked up to him.

"It's gone be alright lil nigga you can do it." I told him reassuringly. He looked at me quizzically and with a lifted eyebrow asked, "Do what?"

" Whatever you want. Stop waiting for the light at the end of the tunnel and light that bitch yourself." I said wisely.

He nodded thoughtfully, " You're hella' weird, random, annoying, childish, and crazy but you not as crazy as we think you are, are you?"

"No, no. I'm pretty damn crazy but thank you." I smiled brightly.

"So you just gone ignore the insults?" He joked.

"Those were insults?"

He looked at me, shook his head, got up and left.

I looked down into the deep blue water and saw my reflection, damn I'm poppin'. I pulled off my vans and my socks and stuck my feet in the water, kicking my legs back and forth.

"Hmm. If I had to choose between Beyoncé and Rihanna, and one of the had to go, who would I choose?" I thought aloud.

"I'll go." I answered with a snort

Duh.