If I Pay $200 For a HIV Test, I Better Have It.

"I mean if I saw Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton dangling off the edge of a cliff and I could only save one, I'd save my energy." I said with a shrug of my shoulders.

I've been walking around bothering the people in the house for the past five hours. Asking questions and if I didn't get a reply I'd answer it myself.

For example: "Do you think the ocean in salty because the land never waves back?"
"Why are babies in the womb for 9 months but aren't 9 months old when they're born?"
"Can a teacher give a homeless kid homework?"
"What does water taste like?"
And so on until I came across a man boy.

I don't know which one he is okay.

He looked so unhappy so I walked up to him. "You look sad." I stayed in which he gave me a watered down half smile and replied with "Maybe I am."

"Don't be sad because sad spelt backwards is das, and das not good."

He let out a hearty chuckle. "Thanks Baby Blue."

I saluted him then walked off in search of someone to annoy.

I walked up to a random group of boys who were talking about a robbery but stopped once I reached their group. They stopped talking so I started.

"I remember one time somebody broke into my house, well my mama house, but what made me mad is that the bastard only took the remote and kept running past my house, changing the channel when I was trying to watch T.V."

When I finished that small story they just stared at me, so I continued.

"My mama was so mad that she whooped my ass for nothing, like I was the one who stole the remote. But have y'all peeped how black parents never apologize? They just suddenly come back acting all nice like "you wanna come to the store with me?""

One of the men dressed like Spider-Man's upper half slowly nodded his head, agreeing with me.

"They really do. Like this one time my brother had broke a plate and blamed that shit on me so I got the whooping. She beat me. I really wish I could press charges 'cause she deserve jail time for the way she tore my ass up. Child abuse."
When he was done telling his story, I patted his shoulder and said "I'm here for you my nigga, I'm here." Then proceeded to walk away from him.

I moved on to the next group of cherry men and managed to catch a piece of their conversation.

"-and if I'm paying $200 for a HIV test, I better have it!"

Oh nope. Nope nope nope nope nope.

Skip that group.

On to the next one!