Hot Ass Room

"We'll see." I mocked in a childish voice. "Bitch ass. I know I'm bad and boujee but we gone have problems if you don't let migo." I screamed.

I was currently locked inside that suburban house, in a small, but relatively normal room. Still bound with duct tape.

I could accept the fact that I've been kidnapped, that I'm in a strange dope filled house, and even the fact that I might die, but what I cannot accept and refuse to, is the fact it's too damn hot in this room.

I truly believe they're trying to sweat my hair dye out.

I know you're probably wondering "why don't you try to escape?", look here smart ass, I've already tried that.

I hopped around the room checking the window, the floor boards, walls, and even the air vent (not like it works anyway), but nothing. The window is nailed shut, the floor boards are solid and same with the wall, and the vent once again ISN'T WORKING.

I can feel the heat stroke.

At least there's a kinda clean, grimy twin mattress on the floor. I plop down on it and start chewing through my duct tape again, not even midway through I'm even more sweaty and out of breath because IT'S HOT!

I'm sorry.

When I'm finally done chewing at that annoying metallic sticky paper, I flop onto my back breathing like the worlds fattest man walking to the kitchen to get more food. Defeating the purpose but you get my point.

Once I've semi-regained my breath, but still sweating like a slave because- you guessed it- it's hot, I started to unwrap my legs.

These niggas love duct tape and heat.