$300 Bond

So I lost.

Yes, really.

I sit in the decimated kitchen holding a pack of frozen peas to my face while the girl sits there looking smugly.

"Next time make sure you kill me so I can't talk shit." I said.

"That's me in my room after an ass whooping from my mama." Mint cut in.

His phone started ringing suddenly.

It's fucking 4AM damn.

Mint answered it, his phone volume and was rather loud so me and the trick could hear ever word.

Mint hung up the phone with a sigh. "Domo in jail. Free my nigga Domo."
He started throwing up blood signs.

"Nigga.......... his bail $300..... go get him." I said slowly and Mint stopped immediately.

"Shit you right."

He grabbed his keys and ran out the room.

Then ran right back in.

"I don't have any money."

"What you mean you don't have any money?" The girl asked, snapping her neck.

"It means I'm broke."

"Well that's my cue to leave." She hopped off her stool she sat on and sauntered out the door.

"How you sell drugs and shit but don't got no money?" I asked while adjusting the peas on my jaw.

"You spent it all."

"You one sorry ass drug dealer. All you had was $300,000? I'd be in the millions."

But are you?

No.

Then why the hell are you speaking?

Leave me alone conscious, yo' bitch ass.

Fight me hoe.

Post up bitch.

Aight, don't make me get ole' girl again.

Fuck you.

Damn it! I did it again. Back to the present.

"Sooooo you gon' let him sit it out?" I asked.

"Yep. I don't know why that nigga was going 130 in a school zone."

"I don't know why he spit on that kindergartener."

"I don't know why he faked like he was mentally challenged."

"I don't know what's wrong with him at all."

I got off of my bar stool and went to the refrigerator, pulled out a brown egg, and started rolling it on my face.

"Uhmmmmmm. What.... what the fuck are you doing?" Mint asked me, looking at me like I was crazy.

Which I am.

"It makes bruises go away faster. I saw it on T.V."

Mint opened his mouth to reply but then thought better of it. He stalked out of the kitchen muttering something about stupid blue haired little girls.

I don't know.