92 Cents And Becky With The Good Hair

"So do you wanna' explain to me why there's only $0.92 in my account." Mint asked calmly but I wasn't fooled.'

"No, not really."

He let out a sigh and glared at me. "How in the HELL do you spend almost $300,000 in a single day my nigga. What happened to making $25.50 last 3 weeks?" He fumed.

"Well..... I had more than $25.50."

"No nigga, I had more than $25.50."

"We had more than $25.50."

"IT WAS MY MONEY!"

"BUT YOU GAVE ME THE CARD!"

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO!"

"But you did. And I spent it. All of it."

"Man fine whatever. Whatchu' buy?" He asked me and I stiffened.

"Nothing important." I told him nonchalantly while cautiously stepping in front of the screen door leading to the outside pool.

He caught on and glanced over me, taking in the state of the backyard.

It was filled to the brim with toys.

I may or may not have bought everything in Toys'R'Us.

Okay I did.

And more.

Mint looked at me like he was about to snatch my soul and do a Mortal Kombat finisher on me.

Fatality.

"What else?" He asked, I could feel the rage coming off of him.

"Um. I bought a couple pairs of shoes."

Lies.

I bought every shoe in footlocker in my size.

"Show me." He narrowed his eyes.

I walked along until I got to my room and opened the door, fuck.

I forgot about her.

SHE'S EATING MY SHOE!

"NOT THE JORDANS!" I screamed and tackled the horse I had in my room. It didn't really move but it let go of my Gammas.

Mint stood at the door, examining.

"I'm not even mad about the shoes. I woulda' did that shit too. But that-"

He pointed to Becky With The Good Hair.

"Gotta' go."

"Oh Mint please, please, please, can I keep her! I'll take good care of her! I'll feed her and water her-"

"Issa horse not a plant, you crackhead."

"But I'll treat her real nice. So please! I even bought a stable and put it in the back ya-"

"You bought what!"

"It's rude to interrupt people. I bought a stable and put it in the backyard and I already bought her food and everything!" I pleaded.

Mint looked at me with hard eyes and said "No."

I felt my eyes start watering and my lip quiver, "B-but I wanna keep her. She had nowhere to go! She'll die if she's on her own!" I cried while hanging off the side of Becky With The Good Hair, one leg thrown over her back, the other dangling , with my arms around her neck.

Mint let out a defeated sigh, then he kissed his teeth. "Man keep the goddamn horse. Just know I'm not cleaning up no horse shit."

Shit. Neither am I.

I let out a squeal and released Becky With The Good Hair, falling on my side but immediately jumping up and giving Mint a death hug.

Once I released him he started to breath again. "That still ain't no $300,000." He said to me while gasping hard.

This nigga like Julius from Everybody Hates Chris.

"Go to the kitchen." Was all I said. He turned around and hurriedly walked down to the kitchen.

"BLUE!!!" He screamed from down stairs.

I shut my door and locked it quickly.

I guess me and Becky With The Good Hair are going to chill up here.

At least until Mint stops beating on my door like he wants to kill me.