Pug Face

I panicked as soon as the engine was stalled. Panic filled my entire body but settled heavy on my chest.

I heard 3 doors shut and muffled talking. My breathing sped up as I sensed them getting closer to the trunk I was held in.

I heard them put a key into the lock then light filled my senses. I was blinded by the light but then a body stepped in front of the harsh glare. A man glared down at me accompanied by 2 other men, all equally mean looking.

I let out a small nervous chuckle as they took in my freed hands and feet, their glares intensified. One of them took out a roll of, you guessed it, duck tape!

Where in the hell did that come from?

No, Seriously. Where was it hidden at?

They re-wrapped me, tighter and Than before. "Watch whatchu' doing pug face!" I angrily grumbles as one of the red clad men roughly gripped my wrists.

"Pug face?" They all questioned in unison, looking confused.

"You can't tell me he don't look like a pug in the face." I explained as dog boy put the finishing touches onto my legs.

He took a step back and his friends analyzed him. One busted out laughing as he came to the realization and the other shook his head with a small smile, dropping his head to hide it.

The ring leader screwed his face into an offended frown, but decided to ignore their teasing.

He turned back facing me and grabbed me by my hair and arm, yanking me out of the trunk, forcing me to stand up straight.

I looked around at my surroundings, noticing that we where in a normal suburban neighborhood.

Hmm. I expected a old, rundown, creepy, dark warehouse is where I would be murdered at.

One of them looked at me and let out a small smirk, " Don't be fooled by the house, it's what's on the inside that counts."