Lil Filler

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU LET HER IN THE KITCHEN?! BY HERSELF! YOU KNOW SHE AIN'T GOOD AT SHIT!" Domo yelled at an equally agitated Mint.

After the firefighters put out the fire, they assessed the damage, the cause of the fire has yet to be discovered. One thing we know for sure is: the house is totaled.

Outta there.

Completely destroyed.

Y'all get the picture.

Anyways, Becky With The Good Hair was safely in her stable in the backyard so she will be relocated to a horse ranch. She's the only thing that made it out of the fire.

We're on our way to a hotel and Mint and Domo have been arguing like I'm not here.

"I DIDN'T 'LEAVE HER' YOU DUMB BITCH. I HAD TO TAKE A MEAN SHIT AND WHEN I CAME BACK, IT JUST SO HAPPENED THAT SHE WAS WHIPPING IMAGINARY BRICKS. HER WRIST WORK WAS SLOPPY AND SHE'D NEVER MAKE IT IN THIS LINE OF WORK!" Mint argued back.

Okaaaaayyy..... Completely off topic at the end there.

Domo slumped back in his seat with a huff and crossed arms.

The rest of the ride to the hotel was silent. When we did pull up, the valet came and took Mints keys to the broke down hatchback with contempt and slight disgust. We quietly walked to the front desk, my head was down in shame.

I looked up when I heard a gasp, the young woman working the front desk was staring at Domo and Mint. I looked around hella confused.

"I will buy a red power rangers costume and a pair of Yeezy's Red October's, run through America's toughest crip neighborhood with the top 5 blood anthems playing from my red Beats by Dre pill tied to my red backpack, do jumping jacks on a blue bandanna just to get a 3 in 7,486 chance of catching one of your sneeze particles in my ear. I'm not thirsty though." She said dreamily.

The three of looked at her in shock cause this trick is weird, even I wouldn't say that to somebodies face.

And that's saying something!

"These niggas ugly." I said to her breaking all of our stupors.

Domo looked at me upside my head, "Naw, that nigga ugly." He pointed to Mint.

Mint placed a hand over his heart and his face showed hurt.

"I'm sexy." Domo finished, with the desk lady nodding furiously.

"I mean, I don't know. Mint look pretty damn good. I'd lick Mint ice cream off his -"

"Woah! Woah! Let's keep it PG-13 here!" Mint said quickly.

I don't get it.

I looked at him confused, "I was gonna' say fingers."

He let out a breath, "Oh good. I thought we was gonna' have to change the content rating to mature."

"Nigga what?" Domo asked looking confused.

"Nothing." Me and Mint says in sync.

With a shrug of his shoulders, Mint dropped it and took the room keys from the star struck receptionist.

The walk to the elevator was filled with no banter.

"Now when we get in there, don't touch nothin' and don't look at nothin'" Mint said to me like a was a child when we came to a stop outside of our suite

Hoe I'm grown.