A Blown Up Kitchen

"GODDAMNIT MINT! COME GET HER NOW! WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'what she do now?' SHE BLEW UP THE FUCKING KITCHEN! SHE IS A PYROMANIAC! I DON'T KNOW! WHAT WERE YOU DOING BLUE?!"

The man, now in a grass green suit, yelled at me and his phone.

"I was making eggs." I mumbled while staring a hole into the floor. I could feel his death gaze on the top of my head.

"E-E-EGGS! HOW DO YOU FUCK UP EGGS! HOW DO YOU MAKE EGGS EXPLODE?!" He questioned me, still yelling.

"Well what had happened was, wait. I really don't know. Maybe it was when I cut on the gas for the stove, I didn't turn it off. But I don't think I did it because I got my eggs and walked off, it was old crispy-"

I pointed to the burned man laying on the ground receiving medical aid from his fellow gang members.

"That did blew it up."

The clover dressed man stared at me, then his right eye started twitching, then he started twitching, then he stood stark still.

The hell?

"You good my nigga?"

He suddenly slung his phone across the room and got up in my face, "No, I'm not good. My pool has been set on fire, and so has my kitchen. I'm stressed and my men are annoyed, and we're sick and tired of you."

I leaned all the way back.

"You need a tic tac cause yo shit smell like bounce that ass and onions."