Trap Shit

"Look at da' flick uh' da' wriss'! Look at da' flick uh' da' wriss'! Look at d-"

A tap on the shoulder interrupted my imaginary trapping. I had a pot on the stove with water and baking soda inside boiling.

Call me El Chapo.

I jumped around to see Mint looking at me weirdly.

"Hi." Was all he said.

"Nigga don't be interrupting my trap music to say hi and shit... I'm whippin' and flippin' the bricks in my head! I can't afford to be friendly right now! I'm with that trap shit!" I complained.

"You couldn't trap a deaf, dumb, and blind, squirrel." Mint mumbled and walked away. I quickly walked after him, leaving the boiling cocaine (y'all should really see this foreshadowing. It's right in your face.)

"Mint, Mint, Mint, Mint. Watcha doin." I asked like Isabella from Phineas and Ferb.

Them niggas never had school. Must be nice.

The hell am I saying. I graduated.

Phineas head is shaped like a dorito.

Ferb built like a burrito.

Candice ole' long noodle leg snitch ass.

Goddamn it conscious! Stop interrupting my annoying-ness.

Aight fam I gotch.

Thank you. Anyways as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted 😤, "I'm goin' to bail Domo out." He said as he put on his shoes.

I made a logical decision of going with him to the police station, not so logical but y'all will find out why in a little while.

We made the journey to his old beat up car (we should have took the one I drove to the mall). When he tried to crank it up, it sputtered, let out a shot, thick grey gas shot out the tail pipe, then completely died.

6 seconds later it started.

I'm finna die.

He patted the steering wheel and grinned like a kid on Christmas.

But I'm the weird one.

We took off toward what I'm assuming is the police station and I could feel a pit in my stomach, like when something's about to go wrong.

And go wrong it did.