ILoveBitches2017

After the event with Mints cousin Coco, we finally arrive at his house.

And might I say, this hoe nice.

It's not a mansion but it's rather large.

2 story, 4 car garage, large front lawn, I could only imagine how the inside looked.

I should get kidnapped by gangs more often.

I hopped out the car eager to see my room, while Mint moved at a slow pace.

I wait impatiently for Mint at the door, tapping my foot with crossed arms. When he finally made it to the door, he used multiple keys in the multiple locks on the door and finally swung the front door.

Shiny marble floor immediately greeted me, a large foyer, leading to the living room with an open kitchen, and beyond that was a spiral staircase.

I have a feeling that I'll like it here.

I also have a feeling that I'm going to destroy many things.

"Come on I'll show you to your room." Mint gestured for me to follow him.

I followed him about half way up the stairs before he suddenly stopped making me hit his back and almost fall down the stairs.

Bitch.

He turned around and asked, "What's you name?".

That's a good question.

"I don't know, the author hasn't given me one yet."

"What?"

"Nothing. But everyone's been calling me Blue."

"Okay, Blue it is."

Then he continued walking.

He stopped in front of a door and pushed it open. "Okay, this is yo' room, you can do whatever you want, just don't blow it up-"

"But I like fire."

"You ain't gone like that shit under my roof. There's food in the kitchen, we got cable and wifi. The password is ILoveBitches2017, no spaces. Don't go in anybody else's room if you ain't been invited, Domo will be back in a couple hours. You're free to roam." And with that he turned and walked away.

He really shouldn't have said that, these bloods just don't learn their lesson.

I wonder if they have a pool.
-----
A/N: I don't know if anyone has noticed but all this has happened in one day, should I speed it up or keep it like this?

Also, this is not my funniest chapter.