Augustine

It had gone more days in Augustine.

"21083 it looks like you have more energy" Grayson said

"I take that as an insult" Enzo said as he pulled the grid

"okay 12144"

"didn't you see"

Grayson opened the door and walked with Enzo.

When I was sitting alone I tried to get out with the little strength I had left but it didn't work.

Enzo came back and I yelled

"wait Grayson come here"

he walked to my cell "what is it 21083?"

"I just wanted to-"

I grabbed Graysons head and slammed it against the grind.

He fell to the ground with blood on his forehead and I tried to reach the key to open the door

"can you find it?" Enzo asked "wait......there I got it"

I opened and was about to open Enzo's grind but Grayson grabbed my leg and I felt a stick in my leg but I didn't care.

He then took another vervain and pushed me away fell to the ground and he dragged me into the cell.

"Nice try but you should've had saved yourself"

"please at least let him go"

"no" "I should've killed you"

"you don't have the strength for that" Grayson walked away.

"Tara next time....run" "I'm done running"

"you need to".

I walked closer to him and he also stood up

"Enzo you have suffered enough" "but I rather suffer to save you" he walked closer to the grind

"I may not be able to hold you but at least I can do this" his lips touched mine through one of the holes in the grind. He took his hand on my cheek

"You're a good person and I'm starting to like you Tara and that's why I have to let you go" "no Enzo I'm not leaving you" "yes you need to".

I looked at him sad and then Grayson came back as he gave us both a little cup of blood.

When he walked away Enzo said "take mine too" "no Enzo" "Tara please you have to leave me" I nodded as my eyes got watery.

An hour later when Grayson came back

"so 21083 it's your turn" I walked out and then bit his neck. I looked at Enzo

"Tara run" I nodded and closed my eyes.

I turned off my humanity and then I ran away. I came out and made my way to a pub and compelled to feed on someone.

I fed on a girl and I couldn't stop so her head fell off.

I walked away like nothing and a girl started follow me.

I looked behind a plenty of times to see if she still was behind me and she was

I stopped to make my way to her.

"Is there a problem?" "Yes there's one problem" "do you want help with it or? Why are you following me?" "You're Katerina Petrovas sister and I want you dead" "oh...try, what your name even are" "Vanessa Bennett" "let me guess. A witch"

she started talking Latin and my brain felt like it was burning when I took my chance and bit her. I ran away so she wouldn't find me.

I was at a party and I killed everyone who was in there.