Dance with pain

I opened my eyes and saw everyone looking at me and as I woke up their eyes lit up.

"Tara?!" Klaus said

Rebekah bent down and hugged me.

We stopped hugging and I stood up and looked around.

"Tara what's wrong?" Damon asked

"I can't I need to go back. I'm not ready"

"you're alive Tara" Bonnie said.

I started to cry and Stefan hugged me

"it's gonna be okay"

"no it's not. I met Katherine I can't leave her"

Stefan stopped hugging me

"you met Katherine?"

"Yes I did and I need to go back"

"no Tara we won't let you"

"Stefan please. She's all alone and she was different. She was like before"

"Tara we also need you" Damon said

"she told me that"

"what do you mean?" Bonnie asked

"She made me come back. I walked to my body and held my hand so I came back".

"I can't" I cried

"Tara do not turn it off" Damon said as he walked closer to me

"think about everyone you have" Elena said

"none of you get it. Katherine was the only family I had left and I know she was already dead but now when I met her I saw how lonely she is and how sad she is"

"okay we get it Tara. But please you need to have your humanity"

"Caroline my humanity is killing me, it makes me suffer everyday because I feel things" "think about what you feel when you're with friends, we're family"

I had a little smile and Caroline made her way to me and hugged me.

We stopped hugging.

"There's still someone out there that wants to kill me so I will in the end die"

"No we will ignore the chitchat and just kill her, the first thing we do" Damon said

I nodded with a mini smile.

We walked and me and Bonnie walked in front of everyone

"did you manage to say what i told you to tell them?"

"No why?"

"I thought I never would come back and it was some feelings I'm not ready to say yet"

"oh okay" Bonnie smile and looks at Klaus and I roll my eyes.

As we walked I felt someone take his arm around me and I looked to the side and it was Klaus.

"I'm gonna-" Bonnie said as she pointed back and walked to the others.

"Are you feeling better?"

"A little but I miss her so much".

Rebekah then came and walked on my other side 

"hey Tara"

"hey Bekah".

Rebekah and Klaus looked at each other and I didn't know what was going on.

"So what happened on the other side? I mean Bonnie yelled your name" Rebekah said

"I don't know. I could still see her but she couldn't see me and then I felt someone touch my shoulder and it was Kath"