Burning into pieces

Me and Caroline was cleaning up a blood stain as Elena and Stefan came in

"oh you're home" Caroline said and Stefan were holding Jeremy

Jeremy had a blanket around him "what happened?"

They didn't answer her, Stefan got up and laid him on his bed.

Stefan cane down and Elena went to Jeremy to sit with him.

"How long has he been like that?" Caroline asked

"Ever since we found his body, she hasn't said anything except she's waiting for him to wake up" Stefan said

"but he's not going to...wake up?" Stefan shook his head at me

"and she knows that right?" Caroline said loudly and Stefan took a finger on his mouth and didn't want Elena to hear and he turned on the faucet

"look deep down, I think she has to but we're talking about Elena here, she feels grief more powerfully than anyone else. Her denial is protecting her from letting it all in" "but she can't stay like that forever" Caroline said "I know, I don't wanna be the one to break her out of it. Not until Bonnie's safe. Not until we get Damon here to, you know"

"use the sire bond to convince her she's okay and everything is okay" I said and Stefan nodded as we heard Elena

"I'm not in denial, I know that he was supernatural but did you see? His tattoo's gone, the tattoo had the spell that opened Silas's chamber, maybe it being gone means that he fulfilled his supernatural destiny, maybe he's back to normal. It's possible right"

"Elena" Caroline said

"it's possible, Caroline, there's a chance. It may be minuscule, but it's hope and I'm gonna hold on to that hope with everything that I've got....because there's no way that.....there's absolutely no way that my brother is dead. I'm not in denial"

Elena walked away and Caroline turned back and looked at me and Stefan.

Stefan and Caroline was later talking outside and I was inside with Elena when Meredith came and wanted to look at Jeremy but as she did I was about to get down and when I was going down the stairs I heard something banging on the wall and Stefan say "Elena stop!"

I ran up again and saw Elena had pushed Meredith to the wall and Elena had black veins down her eyes and she looked mad.

Stefan pulled Elena away and she started to panic and say that we need magic and we need Bonnie.

Matt came in as she screamed at Meredith

"Elena" Matt said and she looked at him and then Jeremy.

Matt looked really sad and teared.

"No.no, Matt it's fine, it's okay" Elena said as she ran to Matt and hugged him.

"Bonnie will be here soon and she'll fix everything and it'll be all fine, everything's going to be fine it'll be fine" Elena said.

After a while Damon finally came and Elena was upstairs so he got up to find her.

Me Caroline and Stefan was downstairs as Elena came down and she had been crying

"where's Bonnie?" Elena asked

"we told Matt to take her home. It would be best" Stefan answered

"okay I guess we're going to do this the old fashion way"

"and what's that?" I asked but she didn't answer and Damon came down with Jeremy's body

Elena said "put him on the couch". Damon did.