Deja vu

I got to school and I saw Stefan and Elena there so I got to them.

"Hey guys" Elena smiled and said "hi" "do you know anything new about Klaus?" Stefan said "I know he is in his real body now" "have you seen him?" "Yes he's at Alarics apartment" "I be back soon Elena"

Stefan said as he walked to the door but I grabbed his arm and said

"if you go there he will kill you" "but he didn't kill you" "no he didn't but he will kill you" Elena and Stefan frowned their faces. "What?" I said "why wouldn't he hurt you?" "We have a past" i said as I got a little smile on my face.

After school me and Damon were at the Salvatore house

"I need to call Stefan" Damon said as he took up his phone and called Stefan and Stefan picked up

"hey don't let Elena out of your sight" "it's a little late for that" "what!" "he took her"

Damon hung up and I said "come I think I know were they are" we ran to the car and we drove.

When we came there Stefan was already there so I walked closer to them but I still kept my distance as the witch looked at me

"Tara Pierce" "do I know you?" "No but I've heard things about you. You're the vampire ripper. You've killed thousands of people. Please don't kill me" "why are you helping Klaus?" "He wanted help with a ritual about killin-" "I know the ritual. I've heard about it a long time ago".

I walked closer to Klaus and Stefan and him talked.

"so you wanna take Jenna's place?" Klaus said to Stefan "Klaus" I said

his face turned to me and he smiled

"hello love are you here to watch when I kill your friend like I killed your family" "no, I'm here because I want to take Jenna's place" "no" "why not you have a big opportunity to kill almost the whole Petrova family" "no i wouldn't hurt you love"

"you already have. Killing my family hurt me so much" "I can't" "let Jenna go" "I won't"

"give me the steak so I can take it through my heart and it's all done" "no" Klaus said as he got pissed "you don't have to do this" I said as I got closer

"I want to be an hybrid" "okay but let Jenna go and take me instead" "no I could never hurt you" he said with a very serious face. "Klaus please" "I'm sorry".

He first killed the werewolf and then he was gonna kill Jenna who he'd turned into a vampire.

I ran so i stood in front of Jenna and Klaus was very near me so our lips almost touched.

"You know I'm an original and a hybrid" "yea and you know I don't care" "move!"

I laughed "I'm not afraid of you" "I'm sorry but I have too" "why? You could've taken someone you hate" "You want me to take your sister instead?" "No so just take me" "I can't kill you" "why can't you?"

he looked pissed and pushed me away. Elena whispered

"Jenna when you get the chance run" Jenna nodded "i know what to do"

When she tried Klaus grabbed her and he took the stake through her heart "Jenna no!" Elena screamed. I stood there with tears in my eyes.

Klaus was now going to kill Elena, he took her and fed on her neck till she was drained on blood. Elena tried to have her eyes open but then she closed them as she fell to the ground and I ran so fast I could to her as I sat down beside her

"Elena it's gonna be okay" I said crying. Bonnie came and did a spell so Klaus fell to the ground as he screamed of pain.

Elijah came and had a dolk that can kill an original. He was about to take it through his heart