Other side

At the next day I was home when Caroline sent a message that said "come to Salvatore mansion. Stefan's dead"

my eyes teared up of just the thought of Stefan's death. I shake my head. I couldn't believe it was true. It can't be true, he's one of the oldest friends I have and I can't loose him too.

I made my way so fast I could to them. When I came I saw Caroline holding Stefans hand while Damon, Elena were standing up crying.

"No Caroline what happened?" I said as I came closer to Stefan's body

"a traveler is in Tyler and he killed him. He- he killed him"

I put my hand on Stefan's cheek and closed my eyes as a tear slowly went down my face.

"Bonnie has a way to make him come back right?" My voice was shaky

"She has to" Damon said and took a blanket over his body.

I was with Bonnie in the woods with Luke and Liv who was going to help us bring everyone back.

Bonnie stood up and looked scared and then started screaming.

She held around her own body closing her eyes for pain

"Bonnie what's happening?"

Bonnie looked back at me

"The passengers are..dead"

"Good. But are you okay"

"Yes...I'm fine".

She turned back

"Elena. Did it work? You're?"

I looked confused "Elena's not here"

"she and Damon died to make everyone come here so they come back"

Bonnie took out her hand and then screamed as she held on her stomach.

Later, Bonnie started to talk to everyone who was there but I just sat there because I couldn't see anyone.

Luke came through and ran to Liv.

"You need to come through" Bonnie said to everyone and then Enzo came back.

"Enzo" "hello Tara, I'm back"

I smiled. He then walked away and Caroline came  

"oh see you around gorgeous" he said as he past Caroline.

Tyler then came back "Tyler?" Care said

"yeah, it's me"

they hugged and Tyler backed away

"what's wrong?" She asked

"that felt..different"

"what do you mean?"

He took up a stone and cut his hand.

"You're not healing"

"I'm not a hybrid anymore".

"Come on guys we don't have much time. Grab my hand" Bonnie held out her hand.

After a while she grabbed something in the air and then Elena came back.

"Elena thank god" Caroline said as she ran to her 

Elena turned to Bonnie "no Bonnie why would you do that? I can't leave without him"

"we'll find him"

"what's going on? Who are we missing? Where's Stefan?" Caroline asked worried.

Bonnie started to bend down and she seemed to not look good. I made my way to Bonnie