Bloody dance

I was at the house with Rebekah

"Are you going to the dance tonight?" I asked as I stood in the mirror holding up a dress

"No" I turned my head to Rebekah "yes you will. We need to have some fun and guess who's going to be there......Marcel"

Rebekah rolled her looking disgusted at me

"If you won't walk there by yourself I will drag you all the way with me"

"Okay fine I'll go, so what are we wearing"

I looked at her raising my eyebrows as I gave her a black sparkly dress. She took it and held it against herself.

"A black dress? Isn't that a little depressing"

I nodded raising my eyebrows

"Well you've could guess the category"

"the category is the most depressing party of year or how about a funeral party?" Rebekah said sarcastic

"No it's a murder party"

"Oh that says it all but what are you gonna wear?" She looked curious

"I'm gonna wear this" I held up a dark red dress

"I can guess people are gonna die tonight" she smirked

"I would say....yes...or at least I will kill someone tonight, I'll guess every vampire will kill"

"I'm gonna go put this on"

She took up the dress and walked into another room.

I changed my clothes and put on the dress as Rebekah came back.

"That's so beautiful" she smiled

I brushed my stomach with my hand

"Thanks"

I turned around and saw Rebekah, my chin almost fell to the floor

"Rebekah you look absolutely stunning. Wait I have something more for you"

I made my way to a plastic bag and took out her necklace that Elena had.

"Here"

I smiled as I handed it to her. She was stunned with her mouth open.

"How did you get it back?"

"I stole it back for you. I mean Elena's a vampire so she doesn't need it. I took out the vervain too"

"Can you help me put it on?" Her eyes were a little watery

"Of course"

I took the necklace and Rebekah turned around as she took her hair over the shoulders. I took around her neck and snapped together the chains.

We begin to go to the door when the handle pulls down and Elijah comes in.

"Elijah!" Rebekah ran to him and hugged him

Klaus made his way to me and stood beside me. He had a black costume.

"So you got him back?" I looked at Klaus

"Yeah I helped Marcel so I got him back. Shall we"

He pointed with his whole hand at the door. I nodded and we all four walked out.

I was in the middle of Klaus and Elijah. They both took out their arms so I took them both.

When we came in, people was dancing and some were drinking as they mingled.

Klaus made his way to Marcel and Rebekah too. Me and Elijah was on the same place.

"It would be respect less not to dance"