Feel

Klaus laid his hand on my neck and began to kiss my lips again

I heard the door open and me and Klaus jumped up from the couch to see Rebekah Stan there disgusted

"Eew..." Klaus made his way to Rebekah "don't eew me little sister" he past her and walked out.

Rebekah ran to me and hugged me tight "I can't believe you're back"

"Caroline, Stefan, Jeremy and Enzo made me come back"

We stopped hugging "how?"

"Jeremy can apparently see ghosts so somehow I came to the Salvatore mansion and Jeremy came in and saw me. They then got a witch to get me back"

"Well....how long have you've been alive?"

"....I don't know...maybe....an hour or two" Rebekah made a disgusted face

"And what's wrong now?"

"Seriously...so tell me, what have you've been doing all those hours I mean I saw you two making out"

"No Rebekah..we haven't...okay listen we have talked and I drank blood"

"You think I will believe that you've talked for so long" she made a face

"Okay believe what you want"

"So does Caroline and the others know that you're alive or do they think you're dead?"

"No they don't know and that's why I will call them right now to tell them".

I called Caroline "Tara?!"

"Caroline you've made it I'm back"

"So are you coming back to mystic falls? It's been a long time and we can't just pretend to forget what have happened"

"Maybe soon. I need to go now" "bye" i hung up.

"So what happened when you were dead?"

"I met Mikael and he tried to kill me even though we're already dead but he said things and I ran from him through the woods"

"I'm sorry but I can only think of my brother. Wait you may know him, I saw you and him ma-"

"Okay I get it Rebekah" I interrupted

I were thinking of what she just said "wait what do you mean with that it sounds like Klaus?"

"He maybe didn't try to kill you but you ran in the woods to get away from him"

"Yea because I thought he was going to kill me but he wasn't"

"And now you're so in love with him"

I smiled and she just looked at me annoyed and like she was about to throw up

"We don't have to talk about Klaus in every conversation you and I have"

"Can I just ask you one thing? Are you in love with Nik?"

"No not in love like that" she tilted her head

"So who gave you that beautiful necklace?"

I looked at my necklace "fine, maybe I am".

It had gone some hours later and it was dark outside, I sat by myself in the park writing in my diary.

No one was there so I was all alone....or I thought

"You're here by yourself?"

I looked up from the book and smiled "Klaus"

"Hello little wolf" he sat down beside me