One last time

Next day I woke up and looked into the wall, I turned around and Damon stood there in the doorway

"good morning sleepyhead"

"Damon what are you doing?" I pulled the quilt higher on my body

"Waiting for you to wake up"

"why?"

"We have a mission to do. Operation killing the powerful witch" Damon made charades joking

"you think I have her number so I just can call her? Hey could you meet me so me and my friends can kill you?" I joked as I made my hand as a phone.

"No..but you're the one she wants, she probably is going around looking for you so you will be alone and she'll come and we all kill her together"

"okay but what if she can take down us all?"

"Then we all go down...together".

I smiled "could you go out I need to change"

Damon took a step back so he was right out of the room.

"Seriously, I need to change"

"I'm not in the room"

"close the door"

"I'm not allowed to be in the room and the handle is over the line...sorry"

"one bite Damon and you're dead"

"yeah right" he closed the door and I changed my clothes.

I came out and there he stood with his arms crossed

"come on you need to hurry"

I rolled my eyes and when we came downstairs there Klaus, Stefan, Bonnie, Caroline, Rebekah, Elena and Jeremy stood.

I walked to Rebekah

"hey Tara it was kind of a long time ago"

"yea it was"

we hugged "we need to go now" Damon said and we stopped hugging

"Damon what if everything goes wrong and I'll die and you made it go faster"

"okay I understand but we need to kill her".

We was going around outside and everyone kept a distance and is scattered from me so it wouldn't look like they're were with me.

I was thinking how funny it was. As I was going I saw her walking up to me.

"Wait before you do anything. What did I ever do to you?"

"Not you. Your sister destroyed my life"

"she's dead. Happy now?"

"No, she killed my family and now I'm killing hers" she took up her hands

"stop!"

"why?".

Everyone came behind me and Klaus stood beside me and Rebekah was on the other side.

"We don't need to do this"

"she killed my whole family and you think I will be friends with you because of that"

Damon laughed and we all looked at him.

"You think it's funny because her sister killed my family?"

"No no sorry...uhm..it's just you see Tara here and this man-"

I cut Damon off "so you want war"

"what is he talking about?"