The full moon

It was getting late and me and Rebekah still sat there at the old bench talking when I saw how much the clock was. It was almost eleven.

"I'm sorry Rebekah but I need to go and break every bone in my body" i smiled and stood up

"Have fun"

"I will try" I began to go to the old grave cave.

I was outside and looked down through the opening and I just saw black and it was no light anywhere

I took step by step and tried to not slip on the stairs

"Hello Klaus" I got no answer "anyone there?"

I was searching for my phone in my pocket when someone came behind me and took their on on my mouth but the other so I couldn't run.

I tried to scream for Klaus but the only thing that came out where mumbling

The person turned me around and took slowly off the hand from my mouth, the person took a wooden stick.

I was freaking out and my heart was beating faster.

The stick caught fire and the whole cave lit up.

"You scared the hell out of me, seriously I thought someone was like going to kill me with that wooden stick. Klaus this is not funny"

I weakly hit his arm with my fist

He was laughing hysterical at me

"This is not funny" I sounded serious

"Yes it is actually" he took his fist on his soft lips.

Klaus bit his teeth together holding in his laughter

"So shall we start with the pain" i says sarcastically

"Tara, think about that I'm here, I'm by your side and we're in this together"

His romantic words made me feel safe and like it's going to be okay

Both me and Klaus tried to stir up our anger to turn

Our eyes was yellow and we both were growling, I bent down to the floor looking at the ground while I scraped my claws at the stone ground.

"Are..you..okay" Klaus said strained

"I...think so" my fangs spewed out of my mouth

My bones started breaking and did Klaus bones, we both were screaming in pain but we still kept going.

It took hours for me and I noticed that Klaus was trying to control his body to not turn yet because he was waiting for me.

I was closing my eyes in pain.

I started to look more wolf and then my bones stopped breaking so I opened my yellow eyes.

I saw a wolf was standing next to me so I looked down at my body and saw I was in wolf form.

Me and Klaus ran out together in the woods. I felt so free and I ran up to a slightly higher spot.

Me and Klaus sat down beside each other.

I looked at him and he looked at me too, I looked at the stars and took a deep breath.

We howled in the moonlight together, our voices was so loud I think the whole New Orleans heard us.

I stood up on all four legs and made my way closer to Klaus, we walked around one and another. Then we started to cuddle.

When I looked into his eyes I didn't see a wolf,
I saw Klaus somehow. I know it's him but it was like when I looked at him but as a wolf I could still just see him.

We ran around for hours but then I felt exhausted so I stopped when I was almost at the cave again but my eyes couldn't hold themselves up, it felt so heavy.

I opened my eyes as I felt something cold on my body. I slowly turned my head and I saw Klaus, he had taken his jacket and put it on me. I put my weight on my arms lifting myself up a little bit.

"Klaus" I weakly burst out

He smiled "it's extra exhausting the first time but it's gets easier if the other times if you turn"

I lay down my head again and he placed his hand on the side of my stomach.

"Where's my clothes?" I tried my best to ask

"They're here" he looked to the side at my clothes

I cleared my throat and stood up holding the jacket in front of my body trying to hide it.

"Can you just turn around when I you know...put on my clothes"

Klaus smiled "of course" he turned his back to me.

I put on my clothes "you can turn around"

He turned around looking at me with a smile.

"We need to go home now" he started walking

I felt really dizzy and everything was moving even though I was standing still.

Klaus turned around and were looking at me confused and worried.

I lost my balance but before I could fall to the ground Klaus had catch me

"I've got you love"

He was carrying me bride style all the way home.

When it was morning, I was laying in my bed and I wasn't feeling so dizzy anymore. I sat up in the bed and saw Klaus had fallen asleep next to me.

I smiled at him sleeping but then his eyes opened looking at me, he also sat up

"Are you feeling better?" He says with his morning voice

"Yes everything just feels weird"

"Well I accidentally fell asleep here, I was just watching to see if you were okay. I'm sorry"

"No don't apologize, I like sleeping together" I says flirty at Klaus

Klaus came on top of me and kissed my lips, I kissed his soft lips back.

He leaned back and sat up

"I need to go take a shower" i said standing up

Klaus smiled as his eyes were following me all the way out of the room.

After the shower, I put a towel around my body and walked out to my room to put on new fresh clothes.

When had done I made my way to the fridge to get blood when that witch Vanessa made a spell and I felt how it was hard to breathe.

I tried screaming Klaus but it was like my throat was blocked.

"You can't scream for help, nobody's here to save you Tara. I'm going to make you suffer"

I held my hand on my neck as my mouth was open

"What are you gonna do? Run? Won't work. Scream? Won't work. Just realize you can't do anything to stop me. This is the moment you feel your brain is burning"

My brain burned and the pain was too much to handle

"Show me what you got Tara, you got nothing, you're not strong enough" she giggled

I held both of my hands on my head as I was laying on the floor wanting it all to just stop.

I was looking at Vanessa and she came closer to as she put a white oak stake dipped in much wolfsbane and vervain, in a little bit of my heart.

Klaus then came and the stake were still in my heart. She made spells at him but he didn't care this time, he walked slowly against her and took his hand in her chest to take out her heart. He dropped on the floor and her body fell to the ground.

"Tara, no no no, it's going to be okay everything is going to be okay" his voice was stressing as he took out the stake

I laid my hand on his "it's okay, you just have to accept it" tears fell down my face

"Tara don't, I will fix it"